Rick

2018 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Did you spot any new animal moulds? :blush:

There’s a shark mould saw/swordfish. Didnt spot any others. 

2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

There’s a shark mould saw/swordfish. Didnt spot any others. 

Thanks for the reply :sweet: I was not expecting much from the winter wave anyway, summer is usually a better bet when police and fire-fighters are not taking all the spot light :shrug_oh_well:

We're finally getting a Lego parachute? Awesome!

This water pump interests me. I'll see how that turns out. 

And if there's a Burger Bar that could be fun. If I get it or not depends on how well built it is, probably. 

Still, shame about the garbage truck . . Eh. I knew I was gonna give most of my budget to TLM2 anyway. 

I wish they would just go back to selling the road plates separately (either as a pack of 2 or just one) rather than mixing the types up.

Thank you very much for the info, @Kevii23!

I've got two questions:

1. How big is the burger bar (only one floor with the bar or even one or two floor(s) on top of it)?

2. Is the harvester now an agricaltural harvester or a wood cutter?

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

I wish they would just go back to selling the road plates separately (either as a pack of 2 or just one) rather than mixing the types up.

I completely agree with you, jonwil!

6 hours ago, jonwil said:

Actually, I think the mix-up might be good when selling road plates. You always need a little bit of diversity, otherwise the roads might look a bit bland. Well see how it turns out.

However, I still don't get it why they are selling the rails mixed up... Straights and curves together, when you already get a lot of curves and way less straights with your train set, makes way less sense. Even the older package with straights and flexis made more sense to me than this.

7 hours ago, Capparezza said:

Actually, I think the mix-up might be good when selling road plates. You always need a little bit of diversity, otherwise the roads might look a bit bland. Well see how it turns out.

However, I still don't get it why they are selling the rails mixed up... Straights and curves together, when you already get a lot of curves and way less straights with your train set, makes way less sense. Even the older package with straights and flexis made more sense to me than this.

Yep. At least with the flex track you could put a 2x16 plate on them to make them a straight.