Rick

2018 City Sets - Rumours and Discussion

15 minutes ago, RavenGal3177 said:

It is not allowed to post "confidential" images here! You should delete them as soon as possible, or you risk getting banned...

So I just seen some of the leaked pictures of the new great vehicles and mountain police sets on YouTube. I am not interested in the mountain police sets at all. I like this year's great vehicles theme a lot even though I may only get a set or two. The helicopter transporter looks really amazing! We've had two helicopter transporter sets in the past-a police version and a road rescue version. This helicopter transporter is actually a civilian version which is what I like the best about. I really am excited when more images of it are released since there's not a lot to tell about it.

The other great vehicles sets include a truck & camper, logging tractor, small plane, and a supply helicopter. I might get the camper because this one doesn't look like all of the previous ones that were produced. This camper has a truck that pulls it and looks kind of bigger. Hopefully more images are released soon!

On 8/22/2017 at 8:20 AM, Brickviller V2 said:

Do I spot white train doors with that camper/trailer? :grin: I thought we didn't had those in a while, if ever. 

A left and right white train door came in one of the JW raptor sets...

On 12.08.2017 at 10:19 PM, Legocityfan1998 said:

I really wish Lego would stop recycling the passenger train. Lego always makes the high-speed passenger train and they all look the same. I'd really like to see something different like an American passenger train. 

To me, it is now what I would be interested much in.

However, I'd be excited to see a commuter train (bit not all the same as 7938) or, which is better, a metro train/city train

Guys, I am a rare comer here, could you show me the pictures you are discussing? I know it's forbidden to put them here in forums long before their official publication but can you send them to me via PM? I'd be grateful.

I can't seem to find the Mining sets on 4chan, only new Elves, Creator, Nexo Knights and Technic sets.

@jake0324demo Could you maybe tell us in which thread on 4chan we may find the new Mining sets? Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, TAFOL said:

I can't seem to find the Mining sets on 4chan, only new Elves, Creator, Nexo Knights and Technic sets.

@jake0324demo Could you maybe tell us in which thread on 4chan we may find the new Mining sets? Thanks in advance.

They were in the last Lego General thread, but LEGO filed a claim and they were pulled. They're pretty damn boring, even accounting for their preliminary nature. Potentially new gold piece, GitD Jungle Spiders and the Bear are the only really interesting bits.

On 9/22/2017 at 1:25 AM, TAFOL said:

They were removed thanks to a cease and desist from TLC, who probably found out via Eurobricks.

I really like the Claas like tractor and the caravan. But most of all the tree costume is genius. this piece screams "Asterix and the Big Fight" to me, when the Roman spy was hiding in the tree with the owl on the branch. 

On 29/09/2017 at 1:37 AM, Vilhelm22 said:

What do you think is the chance of more than just 2 cargo trains, passenger train and station?

Honestly, not much else. Obviously in 2019 they'll release another cargo train (cuz why not) as per usual...

Edited by yoshifunky456

On 9/30/2017 at 5:40 AM, yoshifunky456 said:

Honestly, not much else. Obviously in 2019 they'll release another cargo train (cuz why not) as per usual...

I think it would be nice if they included another level crossing set like the one from 2010. But change the vehicle to a hi-rail truck instead.

On 9/30/2017 at 5:40 AM, yoshifunky456 said:

Edited by Legocityfan1998

Yup. 4 studs on top, and a peg out to each side. Gonna be pretty useful. Seeing a white tiger, too, though it may be a bootleg.

Edited by K_Tiger

Tree costume looks ok

I wonder what the pegs are for.... 

Maybe Series 18?

Black bear looks good. The thing with the mountain lion (and other big cats) they are too big related to minifigs. 

The tree suit is also supernice