blackdeathgr

Oleon: Sign-up and Discussion, Era II

@Maxim I 

@Faladrin

No I’m still here. It’s just that life, and the recent studying for finals have kept me quite busy. I still view this site everyday, but I haven’t had the time to actually log on. Well I’m back now so feel free to brief me on what I’ve missed. 

14 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

You can always evolve that side story by yourself Faladrin (provided that you don't start a Third World War) :wink:. Everybody is equal in the eyes of the gods of our forefathers.

Yes I could do that... No worries about a World War ! The Ténotclaxcans are not ready for it... :pir-laugh:

12 hours ago, Brandon Stark said:

@Maxim I 

@Faladrin

No I’m still here. It’s just that life, and the recent studying for finals have kept me quite busy. I still view this site everyday, but I haven’t had the time to actually log on. Well I’m back now so feel free to brief me on what I’ve missed. 

Great to hear from you !

I can understand life can be quite busy some times. And studies and exams are more important than everything.

To brief you a little bit what you've missed :

Eslandola declared war on the NPC faction of Mardier and a challenge was used to solve the war. And Eslandola won ! Corrington made a diplomatic incident in Malto (a Mardier town occupied by Eslandola and legally obtained after the war) but it finally solved quite well thanks to the diplomacy.

Then, we have a new Era begining with new MRCA rules (bigger ships and Adventures !), something to try !

In this new Era, Corrington had a Pirate issue and is trying to solve it. They are also running the 1st challenge of the Era on one of their Island.

But about our common story, we didn't move anything. For now, nothing disturbed the life of the inhabitants of the island of Berelli.

Edited by Faladrin

2 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Corrington made a diplomatic incident in Malto (a Mardier town occupied by Eslandola and legally obtained after the war) but it finally solved quite well thanks to the diplomacy.

Slander and propaganda...

5 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Eslandola declared war on the NPC faction of Mardier and a challenge was used to solve the war.   And Eslandola won !

After losing... what was it... 17 ships to the Sea Rats who were working for Mardier at the time? :cry_happy:

It's good to hear from you Brandon! Like others have said a lot has happened here recently, but you have to take care of your home life first. BoBS will be waiting for you whenever you're ready to return. Best wishes ans I hope all is well!

7 hours ago, Bregir said:

Slander and propaganda...

Of course my dear sir... :laugh::laugh_hard::roflmao:

4 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

After losing... what was it... 17 ships to the Sea Rats who were working for Mardier at the time? :cry_happy:

Haha ! Yes ! The sea rats stabbed us in our back ! I almost forgot this episode... Luckily none of my ships was involved ! :grin:

21 hours ago, Faladrin said:

To brief you a little bit what you've missed :

[...]

In this new Era, Corrington had a Pirate issue and is trying to solve it. They are also running the 1st challenge of the Era on one of their Island.

Thanks for the recap!

Uninformed or stupid follow-up question then: Is the challenge only for Corrington members or is it just that Ch1 is hosted by them for members in all kingdoms?

Open for all, Gideon. The challenges will be hosted by each of the factions in turn :)

19 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Thanks for the recap!

Uninformed or stupid follow-up question then: Is the challenge only for Corrington members or is it just that Ch1 is hosted by them for members in all kingdoms?

You're welcome. Bregir already answered, yes. This Era it seems the Challenges will be hosted by the Factions.

Nice to see you here again ! Hope to see soon one of your fantastic MOC.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Getting close to being able to start building some again, although I will start small due to severe time constraints. (Off to read the Challenge 1 description...)

Just wanted to say that I started a new character. Like I said in the linked topic, I never really found a way to kickstart Henri's story again or got his story off the ground in the first place. By making him some super important aristocrat I felt I kind of blocked myself in terms of building. I never licensed any builds with the character, nor did I ever participate in the EGS or the likes, so I probably don't even have doubloons on his name :tongue: . I won't ditch the character completely, I'll use him in a cameo perhaps or reference him; I'll try and focus on my new character and his story instead in builds from now on.

char_av.jpg

Magnus Erikssen. Currently Garvian dockhand, soon to be soldier in the Légion étrangère of Oléon.

3 hours ago, Khorne said:

soon to be soldier in the Légion étrangère of Oléon

Yay! Another interesting character!

On 24/12/2017 at 2:21 PM, Khorne said:

Just wanted to say that I started a new character. Like I said in the linked topic, I never really found a way to kickstart Henri's story again or got his story off the ground in the first place. By making him some super important aristocrat I felt I kind of blocked myself in terms of building. I never licensed any builds with the character, nor did I ever participate in the EGS or the likes, so I probably don't even have doubloons on his name :tongue: . I won't ditch the character completely, I'll use him in a cameo perhaps or reference him; I'll try and focus on my new character and his story instead in builds from now on.

char_av.jpg

Magnus Erikssen. Currently Garvian dockhand, soon to be soldier in the Légion étrangère of Oléon.

Merry Christmas everyone (just a little late)!

I agree with blackdeathgr, and I’m looking forward to seeing our legionaries in action!

————————————

Only a quick question: have  the overall colors/building styles of the Royal Collabs already been decided? I would gladly join one of them, but I lack certain colors!

Edited by Keymonus

5 hours ago, Keymonus said:

Only a quick question: have  the overall colors/building styles of the Royal Collabs already been decided? I would gladly join one of them, but I lack certain colors!

At that era, not every building belonging to a certain group of buildings had same colors with the others, so you can build with whatever colors you like. And yes, even lime is valid (ask @Bodi :tongue:

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

even lime is valid

:oh3: You don't like my lime?

I have also plenty of pink plates, if you prefer.:laugh:

12 hours ago, KotZ said:

Where do we post our royal collab builds?

I guess you can post your build in the wip pm to receive feedbacks from other collabos, and then we'll work out a story for all our builds.

On 27/12/2017 at 5:12 AM, Bodi said:

:oh3: You don't like my lime?

I have also plenty of pink plates, if you prefer.:laugh:

A hahaha! The fish ate the bait! Ahahahaha! :tongue: Just messing with you! No, seriously, anything than pink is ok!!!!! :laugh:

Ok, thank you! I'm building the entrance (from sea) of the Royal Arsenal and the excavation of the port but, since it will never be completed before the deadline, I'll license it later as a commercial or a fort

Subjects of the Brick Seas, 

The RNTC is pleased to announce that it's First Year Annual Report and Financial Statements are finalized and approved for public release. You can find the report and ask related questions in the RNTC topic

Vive le Roi et Pour la Prospérité!

So this is to present a new character of mine, le Duc d'Ablette (Duke of Bleak), Secrétaire d’État des Colonies, Grand Officier de l’Ordre Royal de Saint-Arltrees.

15218793236_DISPLAY.jpg

Descending from a long line of belligerent lords, the Duc d'Ablette fought bravely for the crown in many battles, earning esteem and the support of his troops. However, he knew nothing of and was uninterested in politics, making the Crown reluctant to offer him any post in the Court. But with the sudden departure of certain Oleon leader, he was highest ranking aristocrat available to serve in their absence. 

Subjects of the Most Sacred Crown of Oleon, 

The RNTC is pleased to announce that it's First Quarter of 618 Report and Financial Statements is finalized and approved for public release. To ensure market transparency questions should be asked in this thread. 

You can find the report here

Vive le Roi et Pour la Prospérité!

21 hours ago, Bodi said:

So this is to present a new character of mine, le Duc d'Ablette (Duke of Bleak), Secrétaire d’État des Colonies, Grand Officier de l’Ordre Royal de Saint-Arltrees.

Very nice little scene, the dragons above the door work wonderfully - really Oleander, this scene, looks amazing.

3 hours ago, Elostirion said:

Very nice little scene, the dragons above the door work wonderfully - really Oleander, this scene, looks amazing.

Thank you Elos, glad you like my build. And congratz to your challenge wins.

On November 1, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Bodi said:

Cool sigfig, I recommend you to pay a visit to monsieur de Roseabeau once you arrive in Breschaun, he'll help you to settle down.

Hey @Bodi you had mentioned something about visiting Monsieur de Roseabeau. I just want to know who that is and whose character that is.