Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

[MOC] Sentinel CP1150 1:20Scale Shunter replica

Hello,

After a little dark age, I came back to train creations, but at this time a little bit bigger than 6/7/8wide :)

hope you like it :)

35815197635_154d3465f6_c.jpgLEGO CP1150 Sentinel by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

35774437096_5db927bcbd_c.jpgLego CP1150 Sentinel Motor by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr
35815640275_f186214c55_c.jpgLEGO CP1150 Sentinel Open door by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr
35685079521_c02fed5469_c.jpgLEGO CP1150 side by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

35644469812_72d5484501_z.jpg
34972225214_d717bfa6ee_z.jpg
35771688256_a382bb5133.jpg
35812405445_f1c6cf3f0a_z.jpg

Edited by Sérgio

I love trains but I never tried anything in LEGO so far. This one is really cool locomotive Model, the railings are make it look really awesome. 

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Wow, now this one is a masterpiece, I was already a fan of the "little" 8wide "darth vader" but this one is full of beautiful details, I guess working in 16wide gives that chance but got to present other problems too...
Are you considering building it in real life? At least, only half the pieces than your other huge project... :)

ps: Que filha da p** de espectáculo Sérgio!!

12 minutes ago, rahziel said:

Wow, now this one is a masterpiece, I was already a fan of the "little" 8wide "darth vader" but this one is full of beautiful details, I guess working in 16wide gives that chance but got to present other problems too...
Are you considering building it in real life? At least, only half the pieces than your other huge project... :)

ps: Que filha da p** de espectáculo Sérgio!!

Obrigado :)

I have intentions to build the 4700 in real bricks, this one maybe idk, will hope for "euromilhões" to build all my Digital projects :D

1 hour ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Hey your skills are impressive! :thumbup:

I like your new ultra-detailed locomotives! :wub:

The red piston rods and the diesel engine inside the hood are worth the effort! :wub::wub:

Thank you so much, you are very kind as always :)

1 hour ago, IstakaCiti said:

I love trains but I never tried anything in LEGO so far. This one is really cool locomotive Model, the railings are make it look really awesome. 

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Thank you! it's never too late to start a Lego train, the problem it is stop to do Lego Trains :D

On 7/9/2017 at 11:21 PM, Sérgio said:

Thank you! it's never too late to start a Lego train, the problem it is stop to do Lego Trains :D

Thats good one! Completely Agree :classic: