34674133104_7ce49466d4_c.jpg

Well I'm 1/8 of the way there! The 3rd Raiders of the Lost Ark vignette, this MOC proved to be quite challenging as it required that many minifigures be placed on a 12x12 base. Interestingly enough, since this is the first MOC of the series whose base is built with top studs facing up, the actual border had to be built in 13x12 studs, unlike the previous vignettes' borders.  This is an unforgettable scene from the movie when Indiana Jones and love interest Marion Ravenwood find themselves in the streets of Cairo, soon to be ambushed by rival archaeologist Belloq's men. Indy also has a short-lived duel with an experienced swordsman, accompanied with some nearly deadly "monkey business."  (I would like to thank all the builders from the Harry Potter vignette story collaboration for inspiring me. Also, a big thank you to Mel and Markus for explaining in further detail their masterpieces at BrickWorld.)

I love all the action you've managed to get into such a small space. It's a really exciting scene you've created.

Really clever, part of the attraction of building Lego  ,is that it can take you back to a memory of a favourite TV show or movie...all your vignettes do this, through brilliant building and use of figures/parts, wonderful !!