Kaanere

Discussion: LEGO Architecture 2018

According to @Sir von Lego in the Architecture 2017 topic, TLG will release Las Vegas and Shanghai skylines next year.

Edited by Kaanere

Proof?  I would call it a nice idea at this point and I hope it is true but just conjecture at this time. 

las vegas skyline. So you get a bit of paris (eiffel tower), london (eye), seattle (space needle) :classic:

10 hours ago, Herky said:

Proof?  I would call it a nice idea at this point and I hope it is true but just conjecture at this time. 

SirVonLego is one of the most reliable "leakers" on this forum. His info has been accurate on countless occasions.

Las Vegas would be fun! Adding to @Borex, Luxor (pyramid), Excalibur (castle), the Venetian bit, Circus Circus and maybe treasure island (pirate hotel) would be cool

On 12/08/2017 at 8:23 AM, Borex said:

las vegas skyline. So you get a bit of paris (eiffel tower), london (eye), seattle (space needle) :classic:

Edited by Lego-fire

On 8/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, Penkid11 said:

SirVonLego is one of the most reliable "leakers" on this forum. His info has been accurate on countless occasions.

So was CM4Sci til they banned him so SirVonLego will want to be careful

So, Instagram user lego_peru posted catalog prelims of the two skyline sets SvL has mentioned earlier, though there is no third one. :def_shrug:

Thanks for the info, I was skeptical but these look good.  Trying to figure out what the brick building is on the left for Vegas.  Shanghai looks great.

Just now, LEGOFANNER said:

@Digger of Bricks Do you want some more Architecture sets for 2018? What are they?

I'm not particularly interested in the theme compared to others, but I do know that two days ago that there were catalog preliminaries posted on Instagram of the Shanghai and Las Vegas skyline sets for next year.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I'm not particularly interested in the theme compared to others, but I do know that two days ago that there were catalog preliminaries posted on Instagram of the Shanghai and Las Vegas skyline sets for next year.

Me neither. But I saw them before that.

Edited by LEGOFANNER

What's the updated version of an old Architecture set in 2018? I hope The Leaning Tower of Pisa - plus a Paris skyline if there will be a third.

Anyone know release date for the new lego house? Would love to have one under the tree for the wife. 

Shanghai Skyline is impressive. I saw some MOCs of the buildings contained in the set, and I'd say the official set is equal to HP Mohnroth's creations, if not directly inspired by it. What's the name of the tallest building shown there, though?

On 22/8/2017 at 1:11 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

So, Instagram user lego_peru posted catalog prelims of the two skyline sets SvL has mentioned earlier, though there is no third one. :def_shrug:

unfortunately they are not there anymore.

Anyone hear of other sets coming in January or just these two skylines?  I doubt they will redo Pisa, that was big enough and good enough to leave alone.  This is my favorite theme, but it seems it is the most forgotten theme as well by TLG.

8 hours ago, Herky said:

Anyone hear of other sets coming in January or just these two skylines?  I doubt they will redo Pisa, that was big enough and good enough to leave alone.  This is my favorite theme, but it seems it is the most forgotten theme as well by TLG.

6 sets each of the past two years for a premium niche line doesn't scream forgotten to me. I imagine '18 will follow the same pattern as '17 with the skylines out first, then 2-3 stand alone sets at later points in the year.

When other lines get 10 and 15 sets per line, 6 is chump change, let's just agree it is a much lesser paid attention to line.

On 29/10/2017 at 2:23 AM, Lucarex said:

Are the Shanghai and LV images online anywhere still? All seem to be taken down by now.

They were on Reddit a few months ago with all the other leaked images but I'm not too sure where they are now. Just be aware that leaked images are not allowed on Eurobricks forums. LEGO will release these pictures soon as both sets (20138 Las Vegas and 20139 Shanghai) will be available in January. 

I did a quick search (which didn't take long at all) and there are some pictures floating around. 

12 hours ago, Kinakina89 said:

Las Vegas & Shanghai images 

Hi there! Welcome to Eurobricks. Just thought I'd warn you that that's a confidential image, which isn't allowed on this site. Have fun here! :) 

Edited by Lego-fire
Grammar

10 minutes ago, Lego-fire said:

Hi there! Welcome to Eurobricks. Just thought I'd warn you that that's a confidential image, which isn't allowed on this site. Have fun here! :) 

Oh sorry didn't know that. Thanks for giving me the reminder. I've already deleted the link. :look:

Just now, Kinakina89 said:

Oh sorry didn't know that. Thanks for giving me the reminder. I've already deleted the link. :look:

You can still talk about the image  though :wink: