While at first I thought that the canopy seemed proportionally oversized, I did some comparison to the actual thing and I forget how large the cockpit is in comparison to the rest of the jet.

th?id=OIP.pgkUAdap12Tl8lcF-seBvgEsDR&pid=15.1

Overall, you've done a pretty spot on rendition of Burton's Batwing, and the sideways built wings are excellent! The usage of arches and subtle slopes shape them perfectly, and the angle plates work quite nicely for the venting details! :thumbup: 

By the way, I've seen you've done a couple very nice James Bond Aston Martins, and I was just wondering if there are any other cinematic cars you have ever considered doing in Lego?

Awesome Job!

these where THE batwing and batmobile when i where a kid, an therefor they are the best. seeing your builds really takes me back. they are spot on!

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

"Bricklink maybe?"

In seriousness this is excellent I love the scale you've kept for all your bat-vehicles

I love these! I love the way you used a skeleton arm for the spilt screen in the Batmobile. I also like the piece you used for the controls in the Batwing, what piece is that?

Wow man! Another awesome model! At first sight, the model appeared to be a little to small. But after seeing this picture that @Digger of Bricks posted, the proportions look very good when compared!

th?id=OIP.pgkUAdap12Tl8lcF-seBvgEsDR&pid=15.1

35798026715_6bb3b64758_b.jpg

The Naboo cockpit windshield piece works great for any model, and definitely yours! Thumbs up!

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Meh its ok... nowt special...HAHA jokes.

love the way you've done this, the wings are great. Size wise it looks perfect to me next to the batmobile. All in All you've done a bloody super job matey

Could you share the instructions? Or show some pictures of it's construction?

The new Brickheadz would make awesome balloons... ; )

Just caught sight of this...another inspired build!!...the 1989 film is still hard to beat and your builds are so spot on and nostalgic...great work!