Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl-FB] A Doctor for the Refugees in Puerto Desafio

A Doctor for the refugees in Puerto Desafio

Since the end of the Eslando-Mardieran war on Isla de Victoria, many refugees from the ancient Mardieran colonies went to find help in the controled areas of Eslandola new territory. Eslandola is welcoming all the war victims what ever be their past. Even the former soldiers of the Mardieran Army are welcome to settle in the new Puerto Desafio colony !

And to provide the basic first aid and health support for all this growing population, a Doctor was needed !

It is Doctor Ayuda, graduated in the Great Medical University of Nova Terrelli, who decided to answer to this need.

35406412460_6f455d9bd4_z.jpg

He managed to save an ancient mardieran house from destruction near the quays of Puerto Desafio to open a Hospital in order to welcome the refugees.

This build will be licensed as a Medium Artisan in Puerto Desafio in order to use my reward in the Challenge V. Of course C&Cs are welcome.

Edited by Faladrin

Oh!  Brilliant use of roller skates!  Very nice micro! :thumbup: 

Splendid!  Fantastic work on this micro, Faladrin, as Kai said, those roller skates are brilliant, and excellent parts usage on that sign above the door!  The color-scheme is superb and great addition of the palm tree as well - altogether a wonderful microbuild! :wub:  Keep it up!

And oh, I'm liking that doc's name too! :laugh:

Hey! Lovely! I like that microfig trend that is spreading all around BoBS!!! And a very clever use of those roller skates at the windows indeed!!!

Wonderful micro, with some fascinating detail. As others have mentioned, the use of the roller skates is very clever! I like how you used inverted cones to mimic the classic lego tree trunk, and the use of microfigs makes the scene come alive.

Welcome to the island, doctor! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

Oh!  Brilliant use of roller skates!  Very nice micro! :thumbup: 

Thank you Kai ! I am happy you like the windows with those roller skates. :laugh:

3 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Splendid!  Fantastic work on this micro, Faladrin, as Kai said, those roller skates are brilliant, and excellent parts usage on that sign above the door!  The color-scheme is superb and great addition of the palm tree as well - altogether a wonderful microbuild! :wub:  Keep it up!

And oh, I'm liking that doc's name too! :laugh:

Thank you ! You're too kind !

Of course the name was kinda obvious ! :grin:

36 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Hey! Lovely! I like that microfig trend that is spreading all around BoBS!!! And a very clever use of those roller skates at the windows indeed!!!

Thanks ! Me too I like this end of challenge V which gave micro license to build ! It is something we've rarely seen before on BOBS.

3 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

Wonderful micro, with some fascinating detail. As others have mentioned, the use of the roller skates is very clever! I like how you used inverted cones to mimic the classic lego tree trunk, and the use of microfigs makes the scene come alive.

Welcome to the island, doctor! :thumbup:

Thank you very much !

I am finally happy to see how this microbuild turned out ! 

Once again, thank you all !

NIce build! The red and white colour scheme works very well for the hospital theme, I love that palm tree too.

Everyone have pointed out all the neat little details. Lovely build, scene and location. Puerto Desafio will be a sight to behold. I second the compliment on the good doctors name :thumbup: Ayuda. Puerto Desafio needed somebody to take care of medical services. Not just anybody. And that someone is Doctor Ayuda. Sign up now for a free examination :wink: Compliments from Puerto Desafio.