A little southwest of Camp Isaac, at the bank of a small creek right within the jungle, elevated upon four logs stands a small cabin. This cabin
is owned by Felicia Sandalo (a scientist and explorer sponsored by Román Fontonajo), as a starting point for all her scientific adventures to
explore the wonders of Cascadia. And Cascadia had many of these, with her most recent favourite, the yellow wide-mouthed frog. Only some
more observations, and she was ready to share her insight with the members of the Royal Society that currently resided in Camp Isaac.

Unfortunately she had not yet had the chance to observe any of the large carnivorous wild cats, which were rumoured to wander the jungles
of Cascadia, and were possibly also responsible for the cultural decay of the recently discovered Myzectlan. Little did she know that she was
in fact the one being observed right now...

35392071580_b33e93ee86_b.jpg

34939661564_953f992b07_z.jpg

35780136175_33f2173024_z.jpg 

35392107300_e86b2acb1c_z.jpg

34939665304_88c6b0af55_z.jpg

35392076610_a1b89747e0_z.jpg 

35739422306_25324f22df_z.jpg

35739426656_33187cbc8b_z.jpg

35780118525_e017c749b4_z.jpg

35739433436_0125ff1afa_z.jpg

35739439596_638c797bb3_z.jpg

Edited by Elostirion

Fantastic jungle build Elostiron!  I love the bright vegetation and the little cabin on stilts is really neat - great job including so many tools and stuff like that!  But what's that panther up to?  Nothing good, I'll bet!

Great looking cabin, Elos! I am particularly fond of the roof, the way those large pillars appear to go through the floor, and how you have given it all those details with hanging implements.

The jungle is nice and varied too, with many plants that appear to be non-descript so far! :pir-oh: The litle creek is a great addition, and I love how you have hidden that big cat in that lovely jungle undergrowth! Also, I definitely need to get me some of those large cats! :pir-blush:

Great addition to Camp Isaac and very much in the spirit of the settlement! :pir-blush:

Damn! I wanted to be the first one using the panther! Now I have to catch up quickly.

Great scenery, the cat is integrated perfectly. The hut itself is a gem. Especially the roof is very believable.

So much to like here: the cabin, the vegetation, the creek, the panther! Fantastic job really packing a lot of detail into this, and of hiding the panther. Awesome job! :thumbup:

I'm not familiar with the piece used for the large blue flowers. Where is that from?

51 minutes ago, Jacob Nion said:

Damn! I wanted to be the first one using the panther! Now I have to catch up quickly.

Oh no! I don't want to be the third among us! Hahahaha! (Although I am compelled to make a Drizzt first) :tongue:

Beautiful build Elo. Highlights are the lush greenery and the great cabin! Someone got his LUG bulk right? Hint hint 1x1 log printed round plates :tongue: Unfortunately none picked them in my Lug :hmpf_bad:

So are we about to have an eaten/mangled Corrish scientist soon?

Great build, Elostirion, wonderful work with the jungle and cabin - I'm really liking all the instruments and things hanging from the walls :thumbup:  For some reason or another I'm not feeling like much of a fan of the yellow flowers on the tree, but the animals in sight and hidden in the undergrowth are a great addition! :pir-wink:

48 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

:pir-laugh: Actually the first thing I thought after reading the description too :grin:

Wonderful !!!

It's really a great jungle built... So much stuff in such tiny space.

The jungle is so thick and well done that the 34x34 built looks a 16x16... it's stifling !

What makes this so great is how you've clumped like-plants together. Looks far more believable than just randomly scattering plants throughout.

Edited by RocketSeason

As I commented elsewhere, great jungle scene and log cabin. The hanging details, especially the drying fish are great, and it is exciting to see the cleverly concealed panther.

Although I believe Felicia to actually be Eslandolan (science knows no boundaries!) I'm sure she will avoid becoming cat food! I'm also sure the Royal Society will welcome any papers from her! Dirk Allcock is currently in the jungle nearby also searching for big cats, so maybe they will cross paths!

Quite elaborate and with a great jungle feeling.

However, I did not see the yellow wide-mouthed frog, which reminded me of some old German jokes... :pir-classic:

1 hour ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

However, I did not see the yellow wide-mouthed frog, which reminded me of some old German jokes... :pir-classic:

35750097656_088eb6641a_z.jpg

Great build! Lot of great ideas, the photo showing a panther hidden behind the bush is my favourite.

On 7.7.2017 at 7:40 PM, Kai NRG said:

Fantastic jungle build Elostiron!  I love the bright vegetation and the little cabin on stilts is really neat - great job including so many tools and stuff like that!  But what's that panther up to?  Nothing good, I'll bet!

That panther.. is just going to drink, I guess? :-) 
Thanks for your comment, including all those tools to the cabin was quite a mess (had to disassemble and reassamble it numerous times).

On 7.7.2017 at 7:43 PM, Bregir said:

Great looking cabin, Elos! I am particularly fond of the roof, the way those large pillars appear to go through the floor, and how you have given it all those details with hanging implements.

The jungle is nice and varied too, with many plants that appear to be non-descript so far! :pir-oh: The litle creek is a great addition, and I love how you have hidden that big cat in that lovely jungle undergrowth! Also, I definitely need to get me some of those large cats! :pir-blush:

Great addition to Camp Isaac and very much in the spirit of the settlement! :pir-blush:

Thank you! Actually (almost) all credit for the jungle has to go to my girlfriend, who was a great help with this MOC and created most of this lovely jungle.
I gladly take the feedback for the cabin, I like that you like how it turned out. :-) 

On 7.7.2017 at 7:52 PM, Jacob Nion said:

Great scenery, the cat is integrated perfectly. The hut itself is a gem. Especially the roof is very believable.

FIRST!
Thanks for the great feedback for the hut. I actually experimented for over an hour with the roof, only to go back to my initial attempt (the one you can see in the picture) with only minor amendments. Happy to hear that you like it (and also the hut in general).

On 7.7.2017 at 8:07 PM, Capt Wolf said:

So much to like here: the cabin, the vegetation, the creek, the panther! Fantastic job really packing a lot of detail into this, and of hiding the panther. Awesome job! :thumbup:

I'm not familiar with the piece used for the large blue flowers. Where is that from?

The part is 15469 in Medium Azure, can be found e.g. in Elves Treetop Hideway.
Thanks for your praises, hiding the panther (however not too much) was quite a challenge, actually.

On 7.7.2017 at 8:41 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Beautiful build Elo. Highlights are the lush greenery and the great cabin! Someone got his LUG bulk right? Hint hint 1x1 log printed round plates :tongue: Unfortunately none picked them in my Lug :hmpf_bad:

Neither will she be eaten, nor is she intended to be particularly Corrish. But let's see what happens? :-) 
Thanks for your feedback. The lush jungle was, as stated above, all done by my girlfriend.
Regarding the logs: No, actually just bricklink. But they are great.

On 7.7.2017 at 9:35 PM, Garmadon said:

Great build, Elostirion, wonderful work with the jungle and cabin - I'm really liking all the instruments and things hanging from the walls :thumbup:  For some reason or another I'm not feeling like much of a fan of the yellow flowers on the tree, but the animals in sight and hidden in the undergrowth are a great addition! :pir-wink:

Thanks for your praises!
I am also not too certain regarding this whole big tree. Maybe the MOC would have needed two or three of these, and then if only one had the yellow flowers it might have worked better. But we definitely ran out of space for this to work out. Thanks for this feedback, and happy to hear you like the rest. :-)

On 7.7.2017 at 11:03 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Wonderful !!!

It's really a great jungle built... So much stuff in such tiny space.

The jungle is so thick and well done that the 34x34 built looks a 16x16... it's stifling !

Thank you! Great to hear that.
Many plants were knocked over during construction, placed upright again, knocked over again, and so on. Quite a pain. Thickness comes with a price, after all. :-) 

On 7.7.2017 at 11:27 PM, RocketSeason said:

What makes this so great is how you've clumped like-plants together. Looks far more believable than just randomly scattering plants throughout.

Thank you! I agree and hope to create more like this in the future. :-) 

On 8.7.2017 at 4:04 AM, Ayrlego said:

As I commented elsewhere, great jungle scene and log cabin. The hanging details, especially the drying fish are great, and it is exciting to see the cleverly concealed panther.

Although I believe Felicia to actually be Eslandolan (science knows no boundaries!) I'm sure she will avoid becoming cat food! I'm also sure the Royal Society will welcome any papers from her! Dirk Allcock is currently in the jungle nearby also searching for big cats, so maybe they will cross paths!

Thank you. The fish was actually one of the most easiest things to build, however I personally also feel it has a great effect. Thanks for confirming. :-) 
And sure, why shouldn't the two meet in the depths of the jungle. These cats are overly fascinating, after all!

On 8.7.2017 at 8:10 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Quite elaborate and with a great jungle feeling.

Thanks. Feeling is all it's about! :-) 

On 8.7.2017 at 3:24 PM, Mike S said:

Lovely jungle scene! Nice use of the 1x1 cut wood tiles as well.

Thank you - glad you like it! :-) 

9 hours ago, Bodi said:

Great build! Lot of great ideas, the photo showing a panther hidden behind the bush is my favourite.

Thank you. That panther is such a fantastic "brick", I just had to use it. Makes me happy to hear that you like this particular picture (I do as well). :-) 

This build is very well done.  It does credit to the new panther. The river is a great touch on this build. It adds a lot of color and openness to an otherwise very full build. I love the little cabin with all its details. Great job packing so many animals in as well. The high point of this great build is the picture of the panther hidden among the foliage. Great job at building and photgraphing the idea so well.