And lo, another wave come-eth. 

Yes, it is @x105Black's nightmares come true. (All meant in good jest and humour)

As it seems there will be more Nexo Knights.

72001 Lance's Hiver Jouster

72001?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=500&fit=constrain,1&fmt=png

72002 Twinfector

72002?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=50

72003 Berserker Bomber

72003?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=50

72004 Tech Wizard Showdown

72004?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=50

72005 Aaron's X-Bow

72005?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=50

72006 Axl's Rolling Arsenal

72006?op_sharpen=0&resmode=sharp4&wid=50

On 06/07/2017 at 6:13 PM, Sir von Lego said:

Back in February I posted that NK will end this year in December. Now, half a year later I got the info that due to the grand success in the first half of 2017, it will continue. I already saw the sets, will tell you ASAP what they look like.

72001 Lance's Hiver Jouster

72002 Twinfector

72003 Berserker Bomber

72004 Tech WiZard

72005 X-bow

72006 Axl's Rolling Arsenal

so, let's start with our 2018 threads..(-;

Honestly I'm surprised Nexo Knights will get another wave! I hope new villains will be very different from stone and fire monsters of last wave.

Those tags are pretty amusing :grin:

I'm eagerly awaiting SVL's set descriptions, but for now I have a few thoughts:

- There are currently no villain vehicles with the villain's name in the title, which is odd. Previously, we have had Moltor's Lava Smasher, Beast Master's Chaos Chariot, Ruina's Lock and  Roller, etc. but the two (?) enemy sets have non-specific names.

- X-Bow sounds interesting. It might be an Aaron vehicle, but I hope it isn't because he already has more than he needs and the "bow" theming on all of his stuff is getting old.

- Tech Wizard sounds like something for Robin.

- Lance's Hiver Jouster sounds an awful lot like Lance's Twin Jouster, I hope it's different enough to warrant purchasing.

- No gimmick sets this year by the looks of it, which follows Ninjago and Chima's lead of only having regular sets in the theme's third year.

Overall, it's a smaller wave but I'm happy that Lego decided to give Nexo a third year. It seems like the majority of us were proven wrong and the theme has actually done better than expected. 

Just now, BrickJagger said:

Those tags are pretty amusing :grin:

I'm eagerly awaiting SVL's set descriptions, but for now I have a few thoughts:

- There are currently no villain vehicles with the villain's name in the title, which is odd. Previously, we have had Moltor's Lava Smasher, Beast Master's Chaos Chariot, Ruina's Lock and  Roller, etc. but the two (?) enemy sets have non-specific names.

Maybe it will be Nexo Knights: Civil War, and there will be two sides fighting against each other, so there is no "villain"

If so, then I'm #teamLance

3 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

72006 to me looks like an world war vehicle which lands from water to the beach with giant links on the sides. Dark blue, gold, trans-orange and dark grey. Villains do have the colors black and trans-green.

72003 looks like that flying helicopter from Avatar with rotors on both sides put on horizontally. Good guy in orange "space-suit", vehicle black - trangreen.

So 72003 is a good guy vehicle? Who are the enemies?

Okay then! From the sounds of this, I'm kind of excited. And I'm surprised that Nexo Knights is actually still going strong from what @Sir von Lego has just told us. By the way, by "Trans. Green", do you know @Sir von Lego which color that specifically is? 

For reference, from left to right: Trans. Light Green, Trans. Fluorescent Green, and Trans. Green (all Brickset names).

15041232150_d7299cb6d8_m.jpg14798172758_d99cda41d6_m.jpg14984753325_4f50dea19b_m.jpg

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Pretty sure 72001 is "Lance's Hover Jouster" which would make more sense.  As for the rest, looks like a small wave, which is what I expected for winter 2018. 

5 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

72006 to me looks like an world war vehicle which lands from water to the beach with giant links on the sides. Dark blue, gold, trans-orange and dark grey. Villains do have the colors black and trans-green.

72003 looks like that flying helicopter from Avatar with rotors on both sides put on horizontally. Good guy in orange "space-suit", vehicle black - trangreen.

Sir von Lego, can you please provide us with descriptions for the other sets?  Thanks for this as always!!

5 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

So 72003 is a good guy vehicle? Who are the enemies?

72003 is an enemy flyer.  Sir von Lego described the set includes a "Good guy in orange space-suit" - AKA Axel - and the vehicle itself - "flying helicopter...with rotors on both sides put on horizontally" as being black/transgreen - which is the color of the enemies according to his description.

3 minutes ago, TPLSTER21 said:

As for the rest, looks like a small wave, which is what I expected for winter 2018. 

J2G mentioned in his video that it's possible that 72000 is another set (I would assume that it's a $10 armybuilder). Also don't rule out the possibility of exclusives, as there were two in the winter wave this year. There will probably be seven sets total.

6 minutes ago, TPLSTER21 said:

72003 is an enemy flyer.  Sir von Lego described the set includes a "Good guy in orange space-suit" - AKA Axel - and the vehicle itself - "flying helicopter...with rotors on both sides put on horizontally" as being black/transgreen - which is the color of the enemies according to his description.

I noticed that soon after I made that post, but thanks anyway. :thumbup:

I really am curious as to what these villains look like - or what they are, for that matter.

Though I'm glad Nexo Knights will be continuing a third year, should we be expecting any new, smaller scale action/adventure themes for at least the first half of next year @Sir von Lego?

I am sure Tech WIzard is just a better mech for our beloved Merlok.
Hiver jouster sounds like a car than can split - but it seems to be the smaller set.
Very interesting note- there is no "typical armymaker" like we had before.

More nexo knights?! Dang flabbit George Clooney!!!

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

5 hours ago, TPLSTER21 said:

"Good guy in orange space-suit" - AKA Axel

I'm wondering if this is trans orange on most Nexo Knights, Axel's bright light orange (yellow) color, or something else entirely.

5 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

I really am curious as to what these villains look like - or what they are, for that matter.

I am, as well.  The villains have proven to be the most valuable minifigures for me.

1 hour ago, TheLazyChicken said:

This definitely sounds interesting! If the sets involve some sort of bugs I'll have to love this theme even more!

I'm not sure I'm too excited about bugs, though.  Might prove interesting, however, and provide even more for Space fans.

23 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I'm wondering if this is trans orange on most Nexo Knights, Axel's bright light orange (yellow) color, or something else entirely.

I am, as well.  The villains have proven to be the most valuable minifigures for me.

I'm not sure I'm too excited about bugs, though.  Might prove interesting, however, and provide even more for Space fans.

Let's hope they do some of those how much are they $15 something like that and they now have three minifigures instead of four and a bunch of weapons and sometimes a small build.

This is exciting news indeed! I absolutely love anything black and neon green :wub: so if that's the color of the villains and their vehicles, I will be very happy! Hopefully the designs of characters and builds will be way better than this year. I just wasn't impressed by almost all of them this year. The villain figures being the exception as they were really great. Dark grey and purple wasn't an exciting color scheme either. Clay's jet I think was the best hero vehicle of the bunch and I'm not a huge fan of jets.