1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

Its weird how we got a decent amount of new molds for the 2018 wave given that its canceled, why invest in so many theme specific molds if the theme is ending on that wave?

It's just six molds, which is not too unusual for a wave of six sets. Elves got six new molds this year and it has just seven sets; Unikitty also has about seven new molds across its seven sets. The six Bionicle Stars sets in 2010 also got six new molds, and dinosaur themes routinely get ten or more new molds across waves of fewer than ten sets.

11 hours ago, Killian said:

Nice catch. At the very least the head will be usable. Previously the only head that was really close was Moltor's and it was weird to have the main villain of the series have the same head as one of his henchmen.

That would actually be a pretty cool figure to have on its own. Definitely comes very close to being a physical Monstrox as well.

That is pretty cool.  Love the beast for Lance.  I like the color scheme.  I like the way he did the legs and the main body flows nicely.  

Indeed, that's a great Moc. It's interesting to see all the different takes on Nexo and its building styles that are out there. 

Just want to give everyone a heads up that Target seems to have this years sets on clearance now. Aaron's X-bow was down to $35 and the Berserker Bomber down to $20 so this could be the last chance to get some of those sets before they disappear from the shelves.

20 minutes ago, Megagan said:

Just want to give everyone a heads up that Target seems to have this years sets on clearance now. Aaron's X-bow was down to $35 and the Berserker Bomber down to $20 so this could be the last chance to get some of those sets before they disappear from the shelves.

Amazon and Walmart also have them listed at similar prices online.

45 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Damn, this here is just brilliant... *oh2*

Oooh yeeeah! :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Damn, this here is just brilliant... *oh2*

Fantastic and part of what I have been wanting to do using parts from the theme!

I agree, brilliant is the right word for it -- thanks for the link!  Now he needs to turn his talents to recasting the original Space Police in the Nexo mold.

Next issue will have a knight with a flag banner and the new gold armour piece. I'll admit I am a little disappointed it's not a helmet-less Macy. I understand her hair piece from the show is unique and perhaps not yet been made, but if Aaron could have Jay's old one, maybe they could give Macy Skylor's or something similar? That said, I do like the way the knight looks and may get a couple to serve as generals in my collection. Likewise, I do like how the brick built flag looks and may make a display using multiple of them as well.

Man that guard or whatever they are looks great with the gold armor. Maybe given we are getting a Batman figure pack we will see two for Nexo Knights? Sure it's a long shot but anything is possible 

On 7/27/2018 at 12:48 PM, Nexogeek said:

Man that guard or whatever they are looks great with the gold armor. Maybe given we are getting a Batman figure pack we will see two for Nexo Knights? Sure it's a long shot but anything is possible 

I really doubt that we'll be seeing anything new in the way of NK aside from the magazine gifts. That said, I hope they throw us a bone at some point and include Macy or Clay's hairpieces in a future issue.

4 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

I really doubt that we'll be seeing anything new in the way of NK aside from the magazine gifts. That said, I hope they throw us a bone at some point and include Macy or Clay's hairpieces in a future issue.

I got the wig that I use for Clay from the Marvel Super Heroes Detroit Steel set. And @Grey Magistrate seems to have come up with a solution RE Macy's hair. 

Now if only we could get Aaron's hair, the version moulded with headphones, as a normal part . . . it exists, it just needs to be recoloured. 

On 8/3/2018 at 12:47 AM, Killian said:

I use this piece on my Macy

It looks good. Do you know the part number off hand, as I might like to get one. I'm waiting on a "92257" to arrive, but the pony tail may not sit well with the armour, so what you've used may work better.

8 hours ago, pawcanada said:

It looks good. Do you know the part number off hand, as I might like to get one. I'm waiting on a "92257" to arrive, but the pony tail may not sit well with the armour, so what you've used may work better.

If I recall correctly that should be 28432pb02 from the Lego Batman movie sets. I can also say that the pony tail on 92257 doesn't fit with the armor in my experience though I have yet to try it with the new armor but I imagine it would have a similar result.