I got my hands on the magazine in question. It is indeed reprinted material as well as a previously released micro scale reproduction of Lance's Twin Jouster (called "Lance's Limo" instead of "Lance's Cart" this time).

However, the magazine will still continue, with issue #25 at the end of this month with an Aaron minifigure and another tech infection themed comic.

On 3/15/2018 at 6:15 PM, Falctron said:

I got my hands on the magazine in question. It is indeed reprinted material as well as a previously released micro scale reproduction of Lance's Twin Jouster (called "Lance's Limo" instead of "Lance's Cart" this time).

However, the magazine will still continue, with issue #25 at the end of this month with an Aaron minifigure and another tech infection themed comic.

Interesting. Do you think it will end in the next few months or run for the rest of the year? They seem to be pushing out NK quite quickly, and I'm pretty sure that the TV show is cancelled.

Contrary to Falctron's post above, personally I think the magazine is done after this comic special. The story ending says it all.

It's being replaced on the shelf by a new Jurassic World monthly.

To those who have all the magazines with the 2018 story line comics mind posting high quality pictures of it all for those of us who live in the U.S.

Just built the Tech Wzrd Showdown...good set! I love the mech-inside-a-mech concept, and the big mech looks fittingly imposing. The main problem that I have with it is the sword arm, which doesn't have nearly as much articulation as it should. The shield arm is fine, I'll even give the legs and their limited mobility a pass, but the sword can't even be used like a sword. It can't reach over the mech's body or forward and back. Meh. 

The figure selection is pretty good, once again I suspect that Clay would have had his armor in the summer wave had that ever come out. Same goes for Monstrox just being a hologram in here, it's disappointing that we'll never get him in figure form but I can't fault this set for not including him. The Tech Vampire is nice as usual, and the infected Squirebot is a solid addition. This set could have used one extra figure IMO but that's just wishful thinking. 

It looks great next to the other two Knighton Mechs, those being the King's Mech and the Black Knight's Mech. I do wish that any of the three villain factions had a large mech or golem that was to scale with their Knighton counterparts. Golems like Burnzie, Sparkks and Grimroc are too small to fill that role, and the Stone Colossus is obviously too large. The closest in size is Infernox, but he is still a good bit shorter.

20 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

To those who have all the magazines with the 2018 story line comics mind posting high quality pictures of it all for those of us who live in the U.S.

Seconded.

On 3/21/2018 at 11:22 AM, BrickJagger said:

Interesting. Do you think it will end in the next few months or run for the rest of the year? They seem to be pushing out NK quite quickly, and I'm pretty sure that the TV show is cancelled.

I can't say for sure whether or not the magazine will end after the next issue. LEGO does appear to be moving on, which is sad because the theme really deserves more of a send off than that.

On 3/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, Lucarex said:

Contrary to Falctron's post above, personally I think the magazine is done after this comic special. The story ending says it all.

It's being replaced on the shelf by a new Jurassic World monthly.

Where have you heard it has been replaced? Issue 25 is scheduled to hit the shelves in the UK in a few days with an Aaron minifigure. I'm certain the magazine is in its last legs, but I'm certain there will be at least one more issue.

On 27/03/2018 at 6:56 AM, Falctron said:

I can't say for sure whether or not the magazine will end after the next issue. LEGO does appear to be moving on, which is sad because the theme really deserves more of a send off than that.

Where have you heard it has been replaced? Issue 25 is scheduled to hit the shelves in the UK in a few days with an Aaron minifigure. I'm certain the magazine is in its last legs, but I'm certain there will be at least one more issue.

I stand corrected, issue 25 is here...

11uffxe.jpg

Edited by Lucarex

4 hours ago, Lucarex said:

I stand corrected, issue 25 is here...

Does it advertise an issue #26?

It shows Aaron without his helmet! . . And, rather than giving him a proper part with headphones, they're using a totally nondescript old-style Jay wig. Great . . . if I'd known that was al it took, Aaron could have had hair since 2015. -.-

On 28-3-2018 at 9:34 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

It shows Aaron without his helmet! . . And, rather than giving him a proper part with headphones, they're using a totally nondescript old-style Jay wig. Great . . . if I'd known that was al it took, Aaron could have had hair since 2015. -.-

You can't reasonably expect them to introduce a new hairpiece in some magazine polybag... 

@kobalt1977 Thanks for the scans! I shouldn't forget to hunt the Fred one down. 

44 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

You can't reasonably expect them to introduce a new hairpiece in some magazine polybag... 

But it isn't new. They have made it. In the keychain. All I'm asking for is a public of that part, which is part of the old keychain from 2015 or whenever, that does not have a hole drilled in it and is not glued to the rest of the minifig. Not a new part or anything. Is that really so much to ask?

EDIT; Looked it up, the keychain is from 2016. But that doesn't change the fact that the part exists. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

It's really frustrating that Lego gave us everyone's hairpieces but only as keychains. They easily could have done that for Aaron though, despite it being in a magazine. Wouldn't a mold for it already exist?

31 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

It's really frustrating that Lego gave us everyone's hairpieces but only as keychains. They easily could have done that for Aaron though, despite it being in a magazine. Wouldn't a mold for it already exist?

The closest we have is the Robot DJ hair

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=10166pb01&idColor=150#T=C&C=150

I mean, the parts exist for everyone except Macy (and that's only because they're unwilling to make a wig with either a stud or a bar-sized hole to fit her ponytail piece, for whatever reason). Lance's is pretty common and easy to find in City and CREATOR stuff, and Clay and Axl's are rarer but still exist. (The one I use for Clay I got off Justin Hammer in that Detroit Steel set last year (which I bought to scrap for parts and repurpose into a MOC, not that anyone cares.) Aaron is the only one whose wig exists but hasn't been properly released like this. It's silly, really. 

It seems the magazine is still continuing, next issue will include an evil squirebot with stationary crossbow:

Question, are all those magazines with gifts such as the Nexo Knights one, Ninjago and so on are all non American releases? If so has that changed? I live in the United States and was looking down the magazine isle in Weis (a food retailer for those who don't know) and found at least 8-10 of the Ninjago magazines with training suit Lloyd 

I've heard that Nexo Knights is set to be clearanced soon at Walmarts to make room for JW sets and other new releases, is this true? It would make sense given Nexo Knight's current state but it seems like a much shorter shelf life than it should have. 

Edited by Bobathan Buan

18 hours ago, Bobathan Buan said:

I've heard that Nexo Knights is set to be clearanced soon at Walmarts to make room for JW sets and other new releases, is this true? It would make sense given Nexo Knight's current state but it seems like a much shorter shelf life than it should have. 

It could be, considered most of the Walmart's around me don't even have Nexo Knights on the shelves any more. I would have to go to the bigger cities to find a Nexo Knights set. 

On 4/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, Nexogeek said:

Question, are all those magazines with gifts such as the Nexo Knights one, Ninjago and so on are all non American releases? If so has that changed? I live in the United States and was looking down the magazine isle in Weis (a food retailer for those who don't know) and found at least 8-10 of the Ninjago magazines with training suit Lloyd 

You seem to have answered your own question.:look:.

From what you saying I guess they weren't released in america, but now they are. The only real difference from the British ones would be the price tag (dollar not pound)  and perhaps the issue number (did they say issues one on them or issue 34? I'm curious)

On 4/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, Agent Kallus said:

From what you saying I guess they weren't released in america, but now they are. 

Personally I haven't seen those magazines anywhere, but if they're coming to the US now, isn't it a little late?

On 4/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, Agent Kallus said:

You seem to have answered your own question.:look:.

From what you saying I guess they weren't released in america, but now they are. The only real difference from the British ones would be the price tag (dollar not pound)  and perhaps the issue number (did they say issues one on them or issue 34? I'm curious)

Meh I don't consider it answering my own question, it could of been just a weird situation given that if they were fully released in America I would think Walmart or something would be first to have it rather then a food chain. Didn't pay much attention to the issue number it had the recent Lloyd in his black training outfit

3 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Personally I haven't seen those magazines anywhere, but if they're coming to the US now, isn't it a little late?

Agreed, don't see why the US didn't just get them from the start as well. Wonder how many other people have found them turn up in the US recently. I just hope we get the Nexo Knights ones for 2018 given how no one seems to post the comics in full for us Americans who don't have them here 

Has anyone here ever seen this Nexo Knights themed SHIP by Andrew Lee before, the one in the center of the table in this interview by Beyond the Brick:drool:

Andrew also built the Macy Mech seen the above video too! :grin:

Thanks for linking that, Digger of Bricks -- I hadn't seen that video, and it's fantastic!  Clay's sword-ship is the best on the table, but the whole layout is marvelous.