@NexogeekI'm wondering that too. I would love to get a good battle pack for the Virus Vampires (Not like the one for the Stone Monsters -- that one was horrible) with a variety of face prints and maybe body printing variation. It would really help to make this years villains a little less lackluster in their variety. Of course, the best thing would be to include this sort of stuff in a summer wave, if that does happen (which it hopefully should)

I finally got the Twinfector set and I'm really loving the new armor pieces, which made me like the Virus Vampires more.

Oh yeah, the new armour parts have always been one of the best things about Nexo Knights. 

Y'now, since it's a fan term and they'll probably have a different name in the show, we should probably stop calling them Virus Vampires . . . though it does have a good ring to it. 

On 1/1/2018 at 6:25 PM, BrickJagger said:

Bad example. The Fortrex was named by Lego as being one of their best selling sets of 2016. The fact that they're still rolling out new copies of it two years after release should say enough.

We already have one dedicated Nexo Knights critic in here, I don't think there's room for two. :laugh:

Where did you see that? LEGO usually releases MOST PROFITABLE set lists, not best selling.

It is a great set though, it's the best in the theme. But Nexo clearly isn't selling well otherwise I wouldn't have a pile of them for 50%+ off and there wouldn't be rumours for the past year of it's death.

I'm hoping we get more sets. NEXO reminds me of Exo-Force. Obviously EXO is better but the second year was lackluster and lead to the death even when season 3 was great. I feel that's what happens here. I want a vampire Borg castle and some more vehicles, they are wonderful. (The knights sets still look like a child puked up crayons.)

But I did come across an Instagram picture with a very blue King and the new Solo dog.

9 minutes ago, Maple said:

But I did come across an Instagram picture with a very blue King and the new Solo dog.

As have I, it uses the year 1 armour piece in gunmetal. Not sure if that's new or not. 

Is this "very blue King" the one from the Knighton Castle Set?  (This guy here?)
Image result for lego nexo knights king halbert

Also, gunmetal armor pieces are not new, which does not bode well then...

1 minute ago, Aardvark17 said:

Is this "very blue King" the one from the Knighton Castle Set?  (This guy here?)
Image result for lego nexo knights king halbert

Also, gunmetal armor pieces are not new, which does not bode well then...

Yeah that looks like it, guess this is what happens when you pass on all of wave 2.

Maybe that's him, the picture was kind of 'bleh'. I thought it was more dark blues though.

I didn't pass on all of wave two, I got several sets from Santa because Santa got them for really cheap.

15 hours ago, Maple said:

Maybe that's him, the picture was kind of 'bleh'. I thought it was more dark blues though.

Same prints, same blue. Just the lighting makes them look different.

I built the Berserker Bomber recently and I noticed that the red circle on the Mechabyter's chest is very similar to the "Eye" that comes in the set. Are they connected?

13 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Same prints, same blue. Just the lighting makes them look different.

You're probably right. I was hoping it was a a slim chance that we get more Vampire Borg. The very vehicles LEGO made has been the best space based sets LEGO has made in years.

18 hours ago, Maple said:

You're probably right. I was hoping it was a a slim chance that we get more Vampire Borg. The very vehicles LEGO made has been the best space based sets LEGO has made in years.

Not sure that's the praise Lego wants for a Knight based theme lol 

2 hours ago, Bobathan Buan said:

I think that's exactly the praise LEGO wants from a knights theme, otherwise LEGO wouldn't have made a knights theme with flying ships and a castle on wheels.

20 hours ago, Maple said:

2 hours ago, Bobathan Buan said:

8 minutes ago, Maple said:

I think that's exactly the praise LEGO wants from a knights theme, otherwise LEGO wouldn't have made a knights theme with flying ships and a castle on wheels.

{looks at comments}

{looks at 70357 Knighton Castle, which has a completely arbitrary spaceship for a central tower}

Maple has a point.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

Agreed.

What would push it into a space theme, is if the Vampires have a mothership.:grin:

20 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

What would push it into a space theme, is if the Vampires have a mothership.:grin:

Heck yes! :grin: Mars Mission style!

1 hour ago, Dr.Cogg said:

NOOOOO! Virus Vampire Castle! No motherships! Everybody with me; "When I say Vampire, you say Castle! Vampire!"

35 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

NOOOOO! Virus Vampire Castle! No motherships! Everybody with me; "When I say Vampire, you say Castle! Vampire!"

Vampire! Castle! VAMPIRE! ALIENS! .... Wait, what? :grin:

In all seriousness, I would like a Virus Vampire castle with the vampires color scheme, that includes Human Monstrox and Ruina, I'm hoping it will show up at the toy fair.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

2 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

In all seriousness, I would like a Virus Vampire castle with the vampires color scheme, that includes Human Monstrox and Ruina, I'm hoping it will show up at the toy fair.

That would be awesome.

Arguably, Nexo Knights has always been more of a sci-fi theme than a Castle theme, it just happens to have cyber-swords and magic-tech to give it the veneer of Castle.  (Of course I'm talking about the sets, not the show.  I couldn't stand to watch more than 5 minutes of that tripe.)

So I'd rather see it embrace this and go full sci-fi by giving both the Knights and the Vampires huge ships to fly around in space.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

So I'd rather see it embrace this and go full sci-fi by giving both the Knights and the Vampires huge ships to fly around in space.

I was hoping this is where it was leading. Have knights on Earth fight lava monsters, forest creature, sea creatures, then air and space rock monsters. Instead it's been 'ehhh' with the Knights colors getting uglier and uglier.