Why is VanByter No. 307 against a white background, not green?

Also, did you see those new trailers? This year is gonna be awesome~!

Edited by Feng-huang0296

54 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are no nexo knights set coming in summer 2018. But there might be a new theme replacing it

hopefully bionicle brick build theme would be great but dont think will happen but hey who knows haha and this mean first wave of nexo knights sets is a last wave 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are no nexo knights set coming in summer 2018. But there might be a new theme replacing it

Source?

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Summer 2018 catalogue and confirmed by someone who has been right about a lot of things in the past

Whelp, guess that's it then. Really disappointed that Monstrox didn't get his own figure, but overall I'm alright with how the theme ended. Hopefully we get some Castle stuff next year :classic:

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Summer 2018 catalogue and confirmed by someone who has been right about a lot of things in the past

Not denying that this is legit info, but that person would be...

14 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Not denying that this is legit info, but that person would be...

Mario power. It’s not 100% confirmed but there is a high chance. They are completely absent from the cateloge. The cateloge is sent to all big retailers like toys r us. So it seems very likely nexo knights is done

Edited by Falconfan1414

Seriously? Man this is disappointing, because that means the only 'major' things we're gonna get from Virus Vampires are the Berserker Bomber and Twinfector. And we're NEVER going to get Ruina. Lame. -.-

Just now, Takanuinuva said:

Aren't we technically missing some Merlock Powers? I doubt they would advertise them and not have all of them in the sets. 

That’s why I not 100% sure it’s cancled but there are no sets in the cateloge for summer 2018 I know that for sure

Mario power is pretty good but i just can't see this being the last wave, no ruina, no human monstrox, missing one merlok power, and with the rumors in the past of it ending when it wasn't i'd rather wait and see then assume its done. Also no new vehicle for macy yet either. If it is the end of the theme what a shame we didn't get a huge villain base to end it with a bang.

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Mario power is pretty good but i just can't see this being the last wave, no ruina, no human monstrox, missing one merlok power, and with the rumors in the past of it ending when it wasn't i'd rather wait and see then assume its done. Also no new vehicle for macy yet either. If it is the end of the theme what a shame we didn't get a huge villain base to end it with a bang.

It might not be the last wave. It’s just not in the cateloge for sure. I’m not 100% sure but we are probably not getting sets in the summer but doesn’t mean the theme is dead for sure

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It might not be the last wave. It’s just not in the cateloge for sure. I’m not 100% sure but we are probably not getting sets in the summer but doesn’t mean the theme is dead for sure

Maybe the wave will be a store exclusive or exclusive to lego stores and website. 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

Maybe the wave will be a store exclusive or exclusive to lego stores and website. 

That’s why I’m not 100% sure it’s completely cancled but I wouldn’t hold your breath 

Could be like how the black knight mech was.

A large vehicle for Macy that includes tech Ruina and the Merlock Staff Power. Though that's just wishful thinking

46 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Aren't we technically missing some Merlock Powers? I doubt they would advertise them and not have all of them in the sets. 

There are 7 listed and we have 6 physical ones, and the 7th is given on the app.  There are a bunch of powers that never came out in physical form from the tv show, website and other promotional material, some of which aren't released yet.

31 minutes ago, deneweth said:

There are 7 listed and we have 6 physical ones, and the 7th is given on the app.  There are a bunch of powers that never came out in physical form from the tv show, website and other promotional material, some of which aren't released yet.

True but these Merlock powers are this waves collectible. Not being able to have all of them physically would be a shame

Then again we never got all the cursed Powers from year 2 in physical form. I don't even think we got enough to fill out the Stone Colossus's crown fully.

Honestly, I think it's pointless to debate about if Nexo Knights is canceled. When the winter sets were leaked Nexo Knights wasn't leaked, in fact, there was not even a sign of it but we still got sets. Once Toy Fair rolls around and we still have nothing and hear nothing proving there is another wave then we should start to worry. 

6 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

But there might be a new theme replacing it

Ah, an unlicensed one, right? Do you know if it is the "computer world" set constraction theme we heard rumored of a little while ago, or is it hopefully a System based one we haven't heard of already? :purrr:

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That’s why I not 100% sure it’s cancled but there are no sets in the cateloge for summer 2018 I know that for sure

The catalog is European, it is possible it's just not included. That's what happened earlier this year, although I think it wasn't in the American version earlier instead of European. 

Just now, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

The catalog is European, it is possible it's just not included. That's what happened earlier this year, although I think it wasn't in the American version earlier instead of European. 

This is a possibility, but the only thing is I think it was a different cateloge that didn’t have nexo knights in it, not the one sent to retailers. 

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

True but these Merlock powers are this waves collectible. Not being able to have all of them physically would be a shame

Then again we never got all the cursed Powers from year 2 in physical form. I don't even think we got enough to fill out the Stone Colossus's crown fully.

True that. It's one of my biggest gripes with it; there were a total of twenty Forbidden Powers, but they could only be bothered making five in physical form. They could have just made one more to fill out the six slots on the Colossus' crown, but nooo. 

That said, I notice that one of the 2018 Disney Princess sets (41152 Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle) has a little throne thing for Maleficient with an upside-down trans purple tile with either a sticker or a print on it for the backrest, which looks like it'll pass as a Forbidden Power. So I think I'll get it and use that to fill out the sixth slot on the crown. You're all welcome to join me. XD (I'd add a picture, but Bricklink won't let me.)