15 minutes ago, Rayskull said:

Guys, how are you seeing the sets?

Just now, bbquicksilver said:

I have looked everywhere. Can't find them as well.

They are all over Instagram 

16 minutes ago, Rayskull said:

Guys, how are you seeing the sets?

Just now, bbquicksilver said:

I have looked everywhere. Can't find them as well.

Check page 27. There is a link to the Tech Wizard and X-bow sets and pictures of the Twinfector, Bomber and Axl sets

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

They are all over Instagram 

Saw the Instagram ones but apparently I missed the mech and Aarons ship on pg 27.

Just now, Rookie875 said:

Check page 27. There is a link to the Tech Wizard and X-bow sets and pictures of the Twinfector, Bomber and Axl sets

Thanks I scanned right over that link.

Edited by bbquicksilver

Thanks for the brilliant pics @Penkid11 Nexo Knights line will live on for 2018 at the very least. It's weird about the minifig pictures up top though. Some ghosting happening there. Either they forgot to mask the layer in photoshop or it's a hint at some plot point?

Robin may be more grown, but I'm not sure he's a full-fledged knight until he has his own visor.  And I'm disappointed about the trans neon orange visors again.  Also, I agree that the 'magic arm' could have been portrayed better, especially in a theme so full of trans neon orange...

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Is the "Nexogon" shield on the front of the mech's chest Bright Blue or Dark Azure?

Hopefully that armor piece, as well as many of the other minifigure components introduced in this theme, will find their way into other sets recolored after the theme inevitably wraps up.

5 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

Can't wait to read your review!

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is the monstrux piece printed?

Review is live! 

I'd like to see some sort of upgrade for Ava, despite the limits from her hairpiece.

A priest or wizard of some sort.

Axl's vehicle looks odd, but the rest all look great.

32 minutes ago, Boogly22238 said:

I'd like to see some sort of upgrade for Ava, despite the limits from her hairpiece.

A priest or wizard of some sort.

Axl's vehicle looks odd, but the rest all look great.

Ava needs an upgrade for sure. I think there needs to be a plot twist where one of her parents was a part of the Wizards Council and she finds out she has powers, her last name is Prentis so it would be cool to see it play out since her and Merlok have a good friendship kinda like an apprentice. Also Jestro should become a good wizard instead of the necromancy Monstrox forced him to use. Then they could rebuild the wizards council 

Actually, this is the first time we have seen Monstrox use Necromancy, because Vampires are so far the only thing he's use that are undead. 

P.S. I'm still hoping for infected Knighton Soldiers in the next way.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Jangbricks has a review of 72004 Tech Wizard Showdown online.

. . . Can I just say I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SET. Can't wait to get it when it shows up in AUS.

I finally found a clear picture of Twinfector. Looks like the baddies are named Pola and Fred. I'm not sure why they have normal sounding names when most of the others are names like "Mechabyter" and "Technobyter". 

Edit: they could be puns on "poll" and "thread", both of which are found in internet forums. Just a thought.

Edited by Wolfy1981

4 hours ago, Wolfy1981 said:

I finally found a clear picture of Twinfector. Looks like the baddies are named Pola and Fred. I'm not sure why they have normal sounding names when most of the others are names like "Mechabyter" and "Technobyter". 

Edit: they could be puns on "poll" and "thread", both of which are found in internet forums. Just a thought.

Where did you find a clearer picture of it? 

Does anyone have any images of Lance's Hover Jouster? Because, now that we've seen Tech Wizard Showdown and gotten confirmation that the mech/vehicle combination system is going to be continued into Year 3 (and pending a closer look I'm inclined to assume that the little mech in the Berserker Bomber will form for this system as well) I want to know if the Hover Jouster will have any such combination abilities.

Nvm found the clearer picture and yep that's for sure Pola in the poster, I wonder if Ruina will have her own vehicle or come in Macy's vehicle when its released?  Wish there was $10 sets like the last two years

1 minute ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Does anyone have any images of Lance's Hover Jouster? Because, now that we've seen Tech Wizard Showdown and gotten confirmation that the mech/vehicle combination system is going to be continued into Year 3 (and pending a closer look I'm inclined to assume that the little mech in the Berserker Bomber will form for this system as well) I want to know if the Hover Jouster will have any such combination abilities.

Out of all the 2018 nexo knight sets Lance's Hover Jouster hasn't been shown yet to my knowledge 

The Twinfector also looks pretty appealing. I might have to overthink my decision to get the Berserker Bomber and go for this one instead... :wink:

Probably just grab the Twinfector. It's a decent parts pack, has all the new pieces and the appears to have the only unique villain in the wave. Plus it's inexpensive.

You know, if you don't like that "vampire eye" print on the center of the henchmen's torsos, you could pluck their arms off and reverse them to make the rear torso print the front one. With that green "power button" logo center chest instead, the torsos could work great for a Neo-Blacktron army! :classic:

I will say, their armor pieces can work great for the same purpose too!

On 11/12/2017 at 8:26 PM, x105Black said:

Robin may be more grown, but I'm not sure he's a full-fledged knight until he has his own visor.  And I'm disappointed about the trans neon orange visors again.  Also, I agree that the 'magic arm' could have been portrayed better, especially in a theme so full of trans neon orange...

Gold visors would've been nice, even though I think the Trans. Neon Orange ones look okay.

Oh, I am so totally getting that . . . I really like these Year 3 sets. At this rate, the only one we've seen so far that I might not be getting is Aaron's X-Bow, and that's more to do with budget limitations than a dislike of the set itself. 

A low quality prelim pic of Lance's Hover Jouster is on Youtube. Even though it is a prelim, it looks quite nice actually. It also includes another unique bad guy with spider legs.

1 hour ago, Nexo Bricks said:

A low quality prelim pic of Lance's Hover Jouster is on Youtube. Even though it is a prelim, it looks quite nice actually. It also includes another unique bad guy with spider legs.

Hope so. At the moment it looks like nothing more than the regular Infectobyter head and shirtless torso on a brick-built assembly.

I believe Berserker is meant to be another named character, as he wears the helmet backwards to cover his eyes and has horns and a shirtless torso. I agree, though, that there have certainly been clearer named characters in the past.