I bet the front of Ruina staff has a red eye on it and I doubt they would make Clay evil again this soon, also I really hope the summer wave has infected Knighton Soldier.

P.S. On a side note Ruina's hair and skin have both changed so maybe shes a vampire too ?

Edited by Dr.Cogg

This pretty much confirms there will be a summer wave, since the poster is now confirmed to be from the thrid year and Ruina is absent in the winter wave

I don't know what you're talking about. Axl's Rolling Arsenal looks pretty cool (though my standards might just be low after how bad his last vehicle was), plus, we finally get a version of Jestro that isn't evil! Also, that gold armour looks great - plus that weapon he's got looks a loooot like a wa-aaand! :)

Plus, I've heard that bit on the back is a detachable flyer for Jestro called the 'Jestroyer' . . it's lame, but in a way that suits him. :) Though that sort of thing would normally have a Squirebot running it . . . this also adds credibility to the theory that all of the Squirebots have been turned evil by Virus Monstrux. 

And hor damn, that Teinfector looks sleek. I really like the aesthetics for the Virus Vampires . . shame I won't be able to get them until next year, since my wallet's still sinking all my spare cash into the Lego Ninjago Movie.

Is I correctly understand, what tracks in Axle tank don't have rubber attachments?

3 hours ago, zg0 said:

Is I correctly understand, what tracks in Axle tank don't have rubber attachments?

Yeah, looks like it. It probably has additional wheels for driving, out of sight.

On 2017-11-09 at 9:43 PM, Mr Bill said:

Yes. Reviewing the parts ordering list we use in the Model Shop at LEGOLAND, Turquoise (107) is back in 2018. Only basic brick and plate are listed so far...

--Mr Bill

WoW thanks for the confirmation!

So is the whole wave coming out November 25th? I thought only the Berserker Bomber was...

On a side note, these sets look at lot better than they did in prelims. I really like them!

Those "vampires" kinda look like the "Tighty Knighties"latest?cb=20160920012625, maybe Ruina or Monstrox will infect them first. 

4 hours ago, Daimar said:

Those "vampires" kinda look like the "Tighty Knighties"latest?cb=20160920012625, maybe Ruina or Monstrox will infect them first. 

I must not be seeing what you're seeing.  But I'd love to see some Tighty Knighties minifigures.

On 11/9/2017 at 11:11 PM, jake0324demo said:

There is a new plate piece, it looks like a corner, but it has a curved design.

Yeah I just saw that! Like this:

38339144481_b94417a884_m.jpg

15 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Well, this is not a leak. They are on stores now. So, we can post pictures

23507718_2010826899145930_2254243053076217856_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0NTM4MTQ5OTI2Mzc2OTU1MA%3D%3D.2#lego #legos #2018 #legoleaks #nexoknights #legojuniors#lego #legos #2018 #legoleaks #nexoknights #legojuniors

Where were these pics taken? Would be nice to know if it’s in my area or not. Thanks!

Also, anyone know if these new NK sets are available at Legolands yet?

I'm quite pleased with the Nexo Knights sets for 2018. Besides Aaron's jet and the lack of playset builds, it is a very solid selection of builds and figures.

Here's Aaron's X-Bow and Tech Wizard Showdown (plus box backs/tops).

Found them both at Toys R Us tonight, alongside the Quake Mech, and the Adventure and Skate Park Creator sets.

A couple things that are interesting. Merlok AND Monstrux are included in the Tech Wizard Showdown, both of which are interchangeable to the back of Clay's Mech. Clay also has his magic arm as was feature at the end of Season 4.

Really cool to see Robin being treated as a full-on knight (he's adult sized too!). What's odd is that the top of the box uses images that appear to be renders from the app. I don't know about you guys, but the color scheme of this set seems like a really mess. The gold, orange, and lime green really clash IMHO.

Apparently there are seven Merlok powers, which means that there is just one more set (at least) on the way. Probably a retailer exclusive, though I can see a CHIMA like wave at the end with repeat powers aside from one big set that has the last one.

I also have a close-up image of the app information in the event anyone wants to see it.

Edited by Penkid11

I’ll give this to Nexo Knights colors - when they decide on a rigid color scheme for character vehicles, boy do they stick to it, with varying degrees of success. The theme for this year is gold, which means we get dark blue, trans neon orange, gold, and whatever the main color for the knight is. When we first started, all vehicles shared just the blue, trans neon orange, and a hint of silver. Now, with four prominent colors to display, things start getting a bit messy, as we can see with any of Aaron’s recent vehicles (lime green really does not go well at all with the previous colors). Clay’s, on the other hand, fare better, as blue goes relatively well with dark blue and neon orange. Honestly, the worst thing about the new sets is the gold - it doesn’t seem to fit at all with the aesthetic and other colors.

What if the seventh Merlok power is for Ava? As a side note, given that Robin is apparently an adult now, I wonder if we'll get an adult version of Ava.

Also, it's kind of disappointing that once again, they haven't bothered to recolor or remold Axl's arms.

4 minutes ago, DraikNova said:

Also, it's kind of disappointing that once again, they haven't bothered to recolor or remold Axl's arms

I'm just happy his legs and torso are consistent with the arms.

It also looks like the Merlok powers are on gold shield tiles.

I really like the new mech.  Still think we ae getiing to much vehicules and not enough buildings to have that castle theme vibe.

Penkid11, which state did you see the sets in and what was their price ?

Edited by Dr.Cogg