Just realized, the flying eye could be berserker's own eye, flying around freely seeing for him while he fights. This set has incredible value for 30 dollars. with the surprise mech inclusion being amazing. Hope we see the rest soon!

@makoy This is the one that was advertised in the calendar. We might only be getting this one for now but who knows.
Also, that's a really neat idea NetherCreeper. I think that's actually probably what it is in canon, nice!

Dang. I was expecting the suit to be a dinky little jetpack flyer thingy. That's a pretty decent mini-mech. It's too bad they didn't recolor the mech front to black. Really liking the look of that eye print, though. I hope we get several of those eyes throughout 2018.

8 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Just realized, the flying eye could be berserker's own eye, flying around freely seeing for him while he fights. This set has incredible value for 30 dollars. with the surprise mech inclusion being amazing. Hope we see the rest soon!

That's actually a great theory. Hope it's true :thumbup:

Nexo Knights continues to bring good sets and pieces for Space fans.

Hard to tell, what color is the hexagonal piece attached to the eye?  Is it a metallic gold?  Interesting piece, too.  Looks like 3 bars and 3 holes.  Is that new?

I think in this wave Monstrox is a Hive mind, because all the villians have that red Eye.

If the rest of the sets look this good this theme might have a chance of lasting, and if it does hopefully we would get a new leader for the bad guys then Monstrox.

51 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think in this wave Monstrox is a Hive mind, because all the villians have that red Eye.

I think there are stranger things they can come up with.... but it's possible they could have collective consciousness like the alien xenomorphs and demogorgon-dogs. 

Hey, I just noticed - that green power on the ship. Not only is it set into a brand new shield design (yay! I love minifig shields - and this one looks way better than the ugly rock one they've used for the last two waves!) but it's a Nexo Power we've already gotten in the past. Now that's an interesting development. 

I see like 10 new pieces in this set alone. 

A lot of things can be said about NK, but this theme has given a bunch of good/useful new molds

Oh my, I think I've fallen in love with this set. :wub:

I already liked the overall look of the jet, but the Mech Suit is the icing on the cake.

Unless some of the other sets look even more appealing, I might pick this one up.

Apparently the sets are being found once stores. New ones include axle rolling Arsenal and the twinfector. The twinfector includes the unknown person from the promo image. The name isn’t readable at least for me 

I think the two baddies in twinfector may be twins based possibly, the one with purple hair looks to be a girl? hard to tell with not the best pictures yet, So far i'm thinking Ruina might be in the summer wave since it doesn't seem like shes in this wave

47 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Apparently the sets are being found once stores. New ones include axle rolling Arsenal and the twinfector. The twinfector includes the unknown person from the promo image. The name isn’t readable at least for me 

Do you have a link to where you read that? I really hope that the Twinfector is in the $15 range.

Edited by BrickJagger

4 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

It's on Instagram, the usual accounts. The hashtag lego leaks should get you there.

I see them now, thanks. Axl's set will probably go for $60, it's pretty good for what it is. Really need to see more angles/features before I have a final opinion on it. The Twinfector is looking a little sparse, I hope it has more features that aren't evident while looking at it.

On 10/6/2017 at 10:12 PM, Robert8 said:

The minifigure looks.... ok I guess. The head and torso/legs don't go well together.... it seems they belong to different characters

But the face print looks very similar to this style

36251209293_11a4708d3c_k.jpg

Interesting

The figure next to Ruina look kinda like the villain in twinfector who has the purple hair, i still say it may be Clay, since Monstrox is a holographic tech infection and Clay has the nexo powers soaring through him, unless he has a twin brother Merlok never knew about.... Oh and i was thinking maybe the vehicle is Macy's for the summer wave? It has hints of red, and Ruina is in the poster and isn't in this wave it seems. Don't see why they would bother making a poster like that for nothing.