Here's hoping. 

And I accept that it's concept art and not official, but they wouldn't make concept art of it to begin with if they weren't at least considering it. Also,yeah, wizard's tower would be awesome. ^^ Though we did have that Library set back in year 1 . . . though it hardly counts, to be honest.

32 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

The image he quoted...

That image, which is concept art that some people are taking as face value and official art for what is to come (which it's not, much like all concept art).

I figured he was talking about the concept art but didn't know for sure. I notice a lot of people are speaking of the concept art as if its all future sets as well. 

10 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Here's hoping. 

And I accept that it's concept art and not official, but they wouldn't make concept art of it to begin with if they weren't at least considering it. Also,yeah, wizard's tower would be awesome. ^^ Though we did have that Library set back in year 1 . . . though it hardly counts, to be honest.

Merloks library 2.0 was decent for what it is, Maybe the summer wave will have a new mobile base for the Knights different then the Fortrex. 

When I posted those pictures of the concept art from earlier posts, I was referencing the similarities between the waves and the concept art, and I think what Feng-Huang0296 saw was Axel's new vehicle.

bigger picture

Edited by Dr.Cogg

2 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

When I post those pictures of the concept art from earlier post, I was referencing the similarities between the waves and the concept art, and I think what Feng-Huang0296 saw was Axel's new vehicle.

bigger picture

Thank you, best quality pic yet.

Oh, check that out! I think we just got confirmation that Monstrux is gonna have more of his own NEXO Powers - see the green power on the back of that Berserker Bomber ship? Which is also visible alongside the minifigs? This is very cool (especially since, unlike the Forbidden Powers, these ones aren't upside-down). I'm guessing this means that Monstrox (is it spelt with a u or an o? I don't know) will hack Merlok's Nexo Power grid and take the powers for himself. And then the Knights have to race around looking for the 'Merlok's xxx' powers that can counteract the virus, like how the Stone army was searching for Forbidden Powers, but in reverse. This is gonna be awe-some!

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh, check that out! I think we just got confirmation that Monstrux is gonna have more of his own NEXO Powers - see the green power on the back of that Berserker Bomber ship? Which is also visible alongside the minifigs? This is very cool (especially since, unlike the Forbidden Powers, these ones aren't upside-down). I'm guessing this means that Monstrox (is it spelt with a u or an o? I don't know) will hack Merlok's Nexo Power grid and take the powers for himself. And then the Knights have to race around looking for the 'Merlok's xxx' powers that can counteract the virus, like how the Stone army was searching for Forbidden Powers, but in reverse. This is gonna be awe-some!

The knights having to search for Merlok's more powerful nexo powers will be a nice change then Monstrox finding stuff to gain power

From that picture I can make out the eyeball with wings, but one of the baddies also has the same wings.  The windscreen is using droid arms as hinges.

Also check out the interesting things in the rear.

Edited by Rayskull

The best part of this picture is that Monstrux's image on the top of the box seems to feature some sort of power armor for him (either that or a large mechanical bird). Are those new, vaguely cone-shaped shooters with green details for the ant things? Or are they just normal stud shooters with the triangular transparent piece the 2017 sets used but in green?

Edited by DraikNova

Thanks @Dr.Cogg for finding that image. From the looks of it, the second villain appears to be a regular figure; is he the “cyberbyter” the description was talking about? Also, the plane looks a lot larger on the box than on the prelims. Might even be a $40 set given the piece count.

Just now, DraikNova said:

The best part of this picture is that Monstrux's image on the top of the box seems to feature some sort of power armor for him (either that or a large mechanical bird). 

I think that’s the same image as the one that surfaced a few months ago, and in higher quality the “armor” appears to be the mechanical spiders included in a few of the sets.

The Armor on Monstox, isn't armor, its the spiders that infect tech crawling all over him.

P.S. The 2 vampires included are the shirtless variant (which might be a berserker vampire)  and the fully Armored variant.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

At first I thought they looked like Blacktron, but now with a final pic..... they actually don't 

But I do think this wave is also meant to be considered a space theme. I mean, there nothing castle in that picture. Like NOTHING. Not even Macy. She doesn't even look like a knight anymore with that outfit

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

At first I thought they looked like Blacktron, but now with a final pic..... they actually don't 

Well, for me, any sort of flying craft in black with some sort of transparent shade of green or yellow (even orange) just says Blacktron to me. I know the first incarnation had solid yellow pairing along side the black and Trans-yellow, and the second one had white; but for creations, I usually omit that third solid color. Black and its pairing transparent color just looks a whole lot cleaner, and really emphasizes the "Tron" in Blacktron.

Yeah, for me is also black + trans-yellow/green = Blacktron

As for the concept arts, weren't those made even prior to the first wave? Because I assumed that those concept arts simply show the initial concept for Fortex. Therefore, even if we get another Fortex, I wouldn't count on it looking like it does in that picture.

I mean, the same picture also features knights in Mechsuits. I'm pretty sure those were the prototypes for the mechs we got this year.

The official images appear to be out on ToysRUs.com!

Edit: I can only find the Berserker Bomber, but it has a detachable mechsuit for the villains. :moar:

Edited by BrickJagger

14 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

The official images appear to be out on ToysRUs.com!

Edit: I can only find the Berserker Bomber, but it has a detachable mechsuit for the villains. :moar:

Can't find the Berserker Bomber, got a link? 

Now seeing better pictures of it i gotta say i'm liking it, the mech is nice and looks to be similar in size to the knights mechs, the eye piece looks interesting, Berserker seems to be a named character. and from the box it seems Monstrox has the nexo powers now, and Merlok powers seem to be this years equivalent to the books and Forbidden powers

Woah, that Battle Suit somehow fitting under that thing was totally unexpected. Awesome. I also love how the new trans-green wing bits are like a counterpart to the new nexo spear tip from the last waves. 

Berserker is a cool named character, interesting how he has a different helmet that covers his eyes.
This wave is really growing one me, can't wait.

The Berserker's eyes are covered by his helmet, so his helmet is slightly bigger,  Overall pretty neat, I like everything with exception of the nose shaping, with those 2X1 curves overlapping the 2X1 half pyramid looks strange to me.  I like the mech, its extremely spartan.  would have been nice to see the mech piloted. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Megbricks said:

Just saw the elves set. Im very excited  about the fact that (from what i saw), we are getting some dark turquoise pieces!?!?!

Yes. Reviewing the parts ordering list we use in the Model Shop at LEGOLAND, Turquoise (107) is back in 2018. Only basic brick and plate are listed so far...

--Mr Bill

Only this so far? Is it just this one as advertised in the LEGO calendar?