Just now, DraikNova said:

You know how year 2 had more triangular armor than the first year? Now it's even more so. It's a giant V shape that is raised significantly over the shoulders, with a lot of space between the shoulder joint and the actual piece but almost no space for the knights to turn their heads.

I've now seen the figure, and yeah, it is quite "Chima-y" like you had said. One thing I'm surprised about is that this armor has no dual molded Trans. Neon Orange shoulder pads or accents. 

Like most of these highly specific new minifigure gear parts, I hope that Lego will try to incorporate them into as many other themes as they can after Nexo Knights has inevitably run its course. 

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

I've now seen the figure, and yeah, it is quite "Chima-y" like you had said. One thing I'm surprised about is that this armor has no dual molded Trans. Neon Orange shoulder pads or accents. 

Like most of these highly specific new minifigure gear parts, I hope that Lego will try to incorporate them into as many other themes as they can after Nexo Knights has inevitably run its course. 

SOrry to sound like a broken record, but where were they found I looked everywhere and can not find them.

Finally seeing the new pics, not sure if i like the knights armor it has a weird shape wish they used the queens golden armor piece, the gold nexo knight shield looks good finally a change from the gray. As for the villains their new armor and shield pieces look sweet. Be neat to see how the bad guys are in the show, wonder if now since the knights have gold armor and shields if they are now even higher ranked and maybe Robin and Ava and some of the other knights in training will graduate to the level Axl, Macy, Clay, Aaron, and Lance were in year one. Hopefully the golden armor looks better for Axl and his one piece system 

36 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I'm mostly just upset that they are using trans neon orange visors again...

where did you find the jestro picture?

Just saw a fully armored Vampire with Altermet mask face, they look great and their new armor looks really cool.

I find it mildly amusing how most people ask for leaked pics - and I'm one of them. :blush:

Has besides minifigs anything new spotted so far?

If your looking for the fully armored Vampire and Macy go to Youtube type in the theme your looking for, the year it comes out and set it for this week.

(Thanks so much @Dr.Cogg) I changed my mind about the vampires. Reasons: That torso armor looks AWESOME (and covers up the red!) and then with the heads turned around it just fits together all of a sudden.

Also, I actually quite like Macy's armor, looks like you might actually be able to move the arms back for once, but then again probably not. I really like how the cutout that shows each knight's emblem is more diamond shaped this time.

Lastly, the baddies have a new shield and the knights have a slight style change on the printing of the NEXO Powers

10 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

Now that some 2018 official pictures are being found on Lego.com's server, has anyone tried looking for Nexo Knights?

Tried it, nothing yet.

On 10/21/2017 at 5:37 PM, BrickJagger said:

Now that some 2018 official pictures are being found on Lego.com's server, has anyone tried looking for Nexo Knights?

I gave it a quick shot as well; if I had to guess, the city image was a rare slip-up. That said, it's still up there...

When I edited I typed into the wrong area (Whoops) delete this please mods.

Edited by jhuyser

On 10/23/2017 at 12:08 AM, Azani said:

I gave it a quick shot as well; if I had to guess, the city image was a rare slip-up. That said, it's still up there...

Nothing is perfect. Anyways hope they release pictures soon.

Having seen the nexo knights 2018 set pictures i can only say that ninjago is 10 times better designed. It's too technical, too far away from knights and castles. A shame that the line isn't improving.

1 minute ago, firefox said:

Having seen the nexo knights 2018 set pictures i can only say that ninjago is 10 times better designed. It's too technical, too far away from knights and castles. A shame that the line isn't improving.

Just because it's to different from older castle themes isn't that bad in my opinion, its a change from the normal and when it runs its course we hopefully will see a castle line like past ones. I'm actually glad it keeps leaning more and more tech, we get cool pieces and figures some of the builds may not be the greatest and we sadly don't see enough buildings but overall for what it is it's good. I lean way more towards nexo knights then ninjago for next waves sets only two SOG sets caught my eye 

1 hour ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Toys R Us in the U.K. have cleared their shelves of nexo knights stuff - some of those sets are barely 3 months old. Surprised we’re getting another wave.

I was told back in the summer (by an independent Lego retailer) that this last NK wave was 'exclusive' to Smyths.

Edited by Lucarex

8 minutes ago, Lucarex said:

I was told back in the summer (by an independent Lego retailer) that this last NK wave was 'exclusive' to Smyths.

I’m in two minds about nexo knights. I’d say well over 2/3rds of the sets have been ‘above average’ and quite a few (Knighton Castle, Fortrex etc.) have been inspired. However, a lot of sets take some getting used to - I thought the Fortrex looked awful until I had it in front of me and could appreciate it. Probably a theme that was always going to struggle. 

I hope this final wave goes out with some dignity, haven’t seen enough good quality pictures to form a view yet.

Edited by DrasticPlastic

Just now, DrasticPlastic said:

I’m in two minds about nexo knights. I’d say well over 2/3rds of the sets have been ‘above average’ and quite a few (Knighton Castle, Fortrex etc.) have been inspired. However, a lot of sets take some getting used to - I thought the Fortrex looked awful until I had it in front of me and could appreciate it. Probably a theme that was always going to struggle. 

I hope this final wave goes out with some dignity, haven’t seen enough good quality pictures to form a view yet.

My 7yo has loved most of it, particularly the Fortrex and the villains, less so the vehicles. The TV show has also helped.

But IMO, Lego missed a trick by teasing us with those concept forest and water monsters in the BoM and never going there. Some of those were fantastic.

8 hours ago, Lucarex said:

But IMO, Lego missed a trick by teasing us with those concept forest and water monsters in the BoM and never going there. Some of those were fantastic.

A shame, really. The Stone Monsters were alright and I like the upcoming Techno Vampires but I would have rather had those two factions instead.

Another glaring issue with Nexo that I don't think gets talked about enough is the lack of buildings, or structures of any sort. This year all we got outside of Knighton Castle was a dinky little tree and a small stone platform, and next year's sets don't have any structures at all. Location-based sets would work wonders for this theme, because the endless motorcycles and helicopters on the good side are getting to be a little much.