The CMF Jester was Bright Light Orange/Purple, which is relatively close to new Jestro. I agree the light blue/purple of pre-evil Jestro was much more appealing. Might just slap good Jestro's head on year 1 Jestro's body and call it good.

2 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

The CMF Jester was Bright Light Orange/Purple, which is relatively close to new Jestro. I agree the light blue/purple of pre-evil Jestro was much more appealing. Might just slap good Jestro's head on year 1 Jestro's body and call it good.

The Winter Toy Shop from 2015 also featured a jester cap in Bright Orange/Bright Blue, which I think are the exact colors used for the new Jestro. Granted, that cap was on a jack-in-the-box, so didn't come with a corresponding torso and legs—Jestro does.

I actually sort of appreciate the new Jestro's colors, since they're basically the colors of the overall Nexo Knights faction (making them fitting for the king's own jester). I imagine the colors used for "good Jestro" in the show were probably not chosen with an actual figure in mind, but rather just as a more "toned down" version of that year's "evil Jestro" fig.

Edited by Lyichir

6 hours ago, Lyichir said:

The Winter Toy Shop from 2015 also featured a jester cap in Bright Orange/Bright Blue, which I think are the exact colors used for the new Jestro. Granted, that cap was on a jack-in-the-box, so didn't come with a corresponding torso and legs—Jestro does.

I actually sort of appreciate the new Jestro's colors, since they're basically the colors of the overall Nexo Knights faction (making them fitting for the king's own jester). I imagine the colors used for "good Jestro" in the show were probably not chosen with an actual figure in mind, but rather just as a more "toned down" version of that year's "evil Jestro" fig.

All good points, but that original Jestro is still one of the best minifigure designs in the theme.

Does the bad guys this wave remind anyone else of Terabyte from Ultra Agents? Besides color scheme, his helmet looks very similar to two of the bad guys helmets

13 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Does the bad guys this wave remind anyone else of Terabyte from Ultra Agents? Besides color scheme, his helmet looks very similar to two of the bad guys helmets

Yeah! That's what I thought too. They were definitely inspired by terabyte. Jestro works well because he's got the signature blue and orange color scheme going for him. It makes him feel like he's actually part of the Kings crew.

Just now, Amazing Bricks said:

Yeah! That's what I thought too. They were definitely inspired by terabyte. Jestro works well because he's got the signature blue and orange color scheme going for him. It makes him feel like he's actually part of the Kings crew.

It would be cool if they work Terabyte into the theme, Monstrox is going to need a right hand man who knows a lot about technology. The blue, orange, and gold Jestro looks good but i still hope we see a physical version of his original good colors, Lego almost needs to do a CMF series or two of the figures we all want but they wont make in a set.

Here's a list of figures i wish Lego would make. Jorah Tightwad, all four of the Tighty Knighties, Human Monstrox, Good Ruina, good Jestro in his original colors, Macy in her dress, Arnoldi and they could put a stone scurrier with him, The Wizards Council, different variants of civilians, Axl's mother, father and sister would be cool, The Marquis de Seaweed, Loggerhead, The Sing-along Siren of Seaguard, Baron Badwood, Chef Savage, Poop & Deck, Dame Flora, Mate SquiddyBeard, You guys can add any i may of missed, lots of people want these as minifigures would be a shame if non of those see physical form

The 2 things I wish they had done with the vampires is: 

#1 Their helmet covering their mouth.

#2 Something to replace the silver horns,(because the horns look out of place).

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I wouldn't necessarily assume they were based on Terabyte specifically? After all, green and black are basically the archetypical virus/hacking colors due to their association with the green text on old computer monitors (compare their use in movies like The Matrix).

Just now, Lyichir said:

I wouldn't necessarily assume they were based on Terabyte specifically? After all, green and black are basically the archetypical virus/hacking colors due to their association with the green text on old computer monitors (compare their use in movies like The Matrix).

It seems pretty likely though with the helmets being similar in design and with Terabyte not being that old from when they probably were working on concept art for this wave. Could be wrong but just a guess 

I'm wondering if theres a second wave, what will the brick built monster be (monster like Burnzie, Sparks and Grimerock) a Vampire or a robot and will Monstrux get his body back or will he have a robot body like Merlock.

P.S. I wonder how the Vampires would look with Robins Black Knight chest plates ? 

Edited by Dr.Cogg

The are more leaked pictures of Nexo Knights minifigures

- Macy. Red outfit and new armor piece, just as seen in the leaked catalog pics

-Jestro. He has 2 faces: a worried face and a very creepy smile

Edited by Robert8

The Tech-Vamps have new armor and shield pieces as well. The alternate face print is pretty cool, too. Still not sold on them, but they're looking a bit better.

Okay, while I wasn't sold on the vampire-like monsters initially, their alternate faces are lovely in their bug-eyed-ness. And I wouldn't be surprised if this was intended to be literal bug-eyed-ness, given how spider-y they look. Their new armor and modified shield piece look pretty nice too. Too bad that the new knight's armor looks so chima-y though.

Personally, I'm hoping Monstrox takes a form that resembles his original, but significantly larger and with technology meshed into it in a somewhat random manner, in a pattern like decay on a zombie.

Edited by DraikNova

Having seen Jestro, I think he's a good quality minifigure.  I just preferred the other color scheme.  So maybe I'll get this one after all?  We'll see.

The villains have armor that might prove useful, and their helmets aren't completely bad.  Maybe they will also be useful.  Not so sure about the shields.

Macy's gold armor looks interesting.  I will have to get a better look at that, too.

14 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The are more leaked pictures of Nexo Knights minifigures

- Macy. Red outfit and new armor piece, just as seen in the leaked catalog pics

-Jestro. He has 2 faces: a worried face and a very creepy smile

where are they?

Third'ed. Tried the usual places but came up empty.

Edit: Got 'em. Those Vampires are pretty intimidating with their masks on, which is great. The shields look good too. It's late enough in the year for official pictures to be coming soon so we can have a better look at this wave, but so far it's better than the prelims suggest.

Edited by BrickJagger

3 hours ago, DraikNova said:

Too bad that the new knight's armor looks so chima-y though.

Is this armor piece of Macy's a new mold, or just a Gold recolor of the Knights' year two armor?

Just now, x105Black said:

Looks to be an entirely new mold.

Can you describe its shape? Is it more bulky like the year one armor part, more sleek and triangular like the year two armor part, or altogether different in a non-comparable way?

39 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Can you describe its shape? Is it more bulky like the year one armor part, more sleek and triangular like the year two armor part, or altogether different in a non-comparable way?

It's a giant V shape that is raised significantly over the shoulders, with a lot of space between the shoulder joint and the actual piece but almost no space for the knights to turn their heads.

Edited by DraikNova