Wait does anyone know if the pictures are actually still up or not?
I think I might have seen someone's signature with an "image no longer available" thing on it and thought they were posting it...

If you want to see it go to youtube then type theme name and next year.

Well I've seen it now.  It's interesting, to say the least.  Not too keen on it, but then I'm not the target audience here as a Castle fan.

I've seen it too now...
I'm not sure what to make of it. I like some of the parts, but on the whole it doesn't feel very finished or cohesive, I guess we'll have to wait for more pics and official stuff. (But where did the red in the color scheme come from? the sets have none!)

Considering that both of the leaked villains have white skin, red eyes and fangs, I suspect that these guys are some sort of "techno-vampires".

This also gives even more credence to @Robert8 's theory that the poster from the concept art is related to next year's theme. Going off of that image, Ruina and her accomplice aren't in any of the new sets, so we should be able to look forward to another wave.

Speaking of that particular poster/concept art, I'm hoping that giant tank tread thing in that screenshot will turn out to be part of a vehicle for Macy. A big tracked vehicle feels like it would fit her pretty well.

Just now, DraikNova said:

Speaking of that particular poster/concept art, I'm hoping that giant tank tread thing in that screenshot will turn out to be part of a vehicle for Macy. A big tracked vehicle feels like it would fit her pretty well.

Sorry that's Axl's vehicle being released in this upcoming wave.

I was excited for this wave, but now I'm disappointed. The villains had so much potential, they just needed to keep them completely tech related. That face :sick: 

What the hell are supposed to be these things?

Rather than looking infected by a computer virus, they seem to be like vampires/zombies wearing high-tech armors. The heads clash horribly with the bodies

Edited by Robert8

This looks.. odd. I thought they were exclusively black, silver/grey and green? The white somewhat clashes with the darker colour scheme.

Compared to the lava/stone monsters, something just feels off.. but, it is still pretty early..

In any case, the new helmet looks cool, so there's that.

Edited by Boogly22238

3 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

Sorry that's Axl's vehicle being released in this upcoming wave.

It looks completely different from Axl's vehicle though. The vehicle from the poster is fairly short, to the point that Axl's vehicle is almost twice as tall. In addition, the detailing on the non-tread part of the poster vehicle is very different from what's visible on Axl's vehicle, and the treads on the poster vehicle are a completely different shape. I'm highly doubtful that poster version was even a prototype design for Axl's vehicle, let alone the same design that's visible in the catalog.

4 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

This looks.. odd. I thought they were exclusively black, silver/grey and green? The white somewhat clashes with the darker colour scheme.

Compared to the lava/stone monsters, something just feels off.. but, it is still pretty early..

In any case, the new helmet looks cool, so there's that.

I don't mind the white, in fact I really wish the red eye on the torso would have been white (or silver), or just not even there altogether. The red is just out of place, although the vampire face is not bad.

The new helmet mould looks close enough for both medieval fantasy and technology, which is good! Interested to see what the other figs have to offer. 

The only time I've seen those eyes, is when Monstux gets angry, also the reason why the villains are probably vampires is to infect people.

7 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

I was excited for this wave, but now I'm disappointed. The villains had so much potential, they just needed to keep them completely tech related. That face :sick: 

All of this, aside from I don't mind the face too much. I suspect they'll have alternate faces. You're welcome to them, Europe. :grin:

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

What the hell are supposed to be these things?

Rather than looking infected by a computer virus, they seem to be like vampires/zombies wearing high-tech armors. The heads clash horribly with the bodies

@BrickJagger nailed it, I think. Techno-Vampires.

Hi, can anyone Please PMme if the image? I've been searching on YouTube like Dr. Cogg  said but couldn't find anything :( thanks!!!!!! Can't wait to see them

just found them. Not THAT bad but... I like the helmet. 

Edited by Megbricks

Besides the red eyes anyone notice the fangs? It seems like tech vampires if so maybe we would get infected guards with the armor in the trans green from this wave or infected civilians. Anyone else kinda wants to see Macy be corrupted? it seems kinda fitting the Princess who's a knight gets infected and the kingdom uses all forces to fight Monstrox, Ruina and their army to turn her good again 

Seems like if anything, they'd be trying to get Clay back, seeing as he is 

Spoiler

Ruina's son and turned to stone and all that

Pretty sure they reversed Clay's condition at the end of the Stone Army season. Season five is supposed to be centered on Clay, though.

22 minutes ago, Aardvark17 said:

Seems like if anything, they'd be trying to get Clay back, seeing as he is 

Hide contents

Ruina's son and turned to stone and all that

Clay already turned himself good, He was the only reason the stone colossus was defeated. Season five and six should be very interesting since most the plot so far seems to center around his magic and how his mother turned evil in greater detail. Hopefully we find out who his father is and if Monstrox has any kids

So does that mean season 4 is complete/has ended? I haven't actually watched that actually

...Does anyone know if it's on youtube yet?

4 minutes ago, Aardvark17 said:

So does that mean season 4 is complete/has ended? I haven't actually watched that actually

...Does anyone know if it's on youtube yet?

Yes, season 4 is completed, good high quality version isn't on youtube yet, just some low quality filmed off a tv broke up into different videos is though. I would think lego would upload it sooner or later like seasons 1,2, and 3