Dang those prelims look nice. Very surprised by the Rolling Arsenal, and the "Techno Wizard." They're like, "we heard you like mechs, so we put a mech, inside of a mech, so that you can mech, while you mech! Mech-ception.

Just now, Borex said:

So are these prelims or finished sets? A spider-like minifig is sounding very promising.

Very much preliminary, you'll notice that several of the Knights are the 2017 versions, Clay is driving the X-Bow, and all of the new "Merlok Powers" are the same identical shield.

It also appears that the villains have powers of their own.

I finally signed up for this site, yay!
So, where did you guys find the pictures? (Or are you not allowed to say)
I've been reading this topic for a while now and I'm super excited to finally see the sets, but I can't find them.
Sounds awesome so far, glad to hear Jestro isn't the villain again

Looks like they've molded a new part to be fired from stud-shooters, the "spider"-like things that spread the technovirus.

Edited by K_Tiger

These new sets look awesome, glad Jestro is on the knights side this time his orange and blue looks great. it looks like the new piece for the stud shooters is one of those tech spiders from that image of monstrox 2.0 we got a little while ago

72003 is a must get for me. Pretty excited about seeing more details for the new helmet and armor piece. I don't believe this wave is an Euro exclusive one though.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

It looks like trans neon green, not the darker color. Looks like Monstrox IS like Merlock 2.0, though no print is shown on the piece. Evil versions of the Knighton squire-bots in black.

I suppose It's trans. light green and not trans neon green. Similar parts like the windshield with the thunder vortex print in the Goblin King;s castle set from Elve's and the long flags that are used as electric billboards in the Ninjago City set are all trans. light green. My prediction is that TLG just reuses those elements. But maybe it is neon. :)

1 hour ago, Space Police XVIII said:

Axl gets a freaking Land Raider.

This is the best wave.  And it's Europe only and it's just in time for the theme to end, damn it all.

How do you know it's only an European release? (I haven't seen the leaks yet)

Just now, Clx_45 said:

How do you know it's only an European release? (I haven't seen the leaks yet)

It and Elves are the European catalog, but not the US one, while the US catalog had the Superhero Girls but the European one doesn't. Now, this doesn't mean NK year 3 isn't coming here, but I'm doubtful LEGO waits an entire year to release it Stateside.

32 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

It and Elves are the European catalog, but not the US one, while the US catalog had the Superhero Girls but the European one doesn't. Now, this doesn't mean NK year 3 isn't coming here, but I'm doubtful LEGO waits an entire year to release it Stateside.

NA will likely get them in March. 

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

Alright then, on another note all the boxes have the piece count of 442 lol 

Is there an actual reason no one is saying where to find the leaks?
I'm not asking for links, just a site's name, a hint, something to look up, or anything else that would help me finally see these.

Entirely possible that themes that don't appear in a U.S. catalog still get released as exclusives for one retailer or another. It's happened before (Ultra Agents, Bionicle).

I have posted the pics on the lego form on reddit. I think Axl's Rolling Arsenal set is terrific and I want it! I also love the Berserker Assassin set. The colours in these sets are awsome and are the highlights of the sets for me. Another great line from a great theme, sadly this might be the last.

Hmm i'm not feeling these sets. Must wait for better pictures to see if there are things i would like to have. 

The mech is weird. It seems that battle suit Clay (or some version of a battle suit) goes inside the larger mech and pilots it. Too much going on. 

Just now, x105Black said:

I haven't been able to find them.

If you google "Nexo Knights 2018" and filter it to past 24 hours you'll find them right away. (Not Google images, Google search)

Overall, this wave looks great! Lots of interesting things going on here, including villain Squirebots, new MacGuffins and some weird-looking robot-spiders.

72001: Cool little vehicle for Lance. The villain with spider legs appears to be the best in the wave. Instabuy for me, hopefully this is in the $15 range.

72002: Twinfector. This appears to be the army-builder of the wave. Two baddies and Aaron (again). Can't see this being any more than 15 bucks.

72003: Beserker Bomber: In terms of design this is one of the better sets. The villain looks intriguing and the aircraft appears to have some sort of transforming feature. $20.

72004: I have no idea what this is. Is it a mech for Merlok? Is Clay in the cockpit? Why is Merlok back to being a hologram again? Is that Monstrox, and if so, why is his ride so underwhelming? I need answers! :laugh: $30-$40 for this one.

72005: Another year, nine hundred more Aaron figs. This is alright, although it's extremely reminiscent to Clay's jet from this year. Mystery fig in the bottom left. Villains look good. $50 would be fair.

72006: Axl's Rolling Tank of Death: Getting strong Warhammer vibes from this one. Multiple villains, but four total figures is underwhelming. Good Jestro...finally! Might buy this one, we'll see. I expect this to go for $60. 

Regarding this potentially being Nexo's last wave: I doubt it. Once again, Monstrox is not in his final form (physical) and until then the series won't end. I fully expect a summer wave to flesh out this new faction and something else for the knights. This wave feels exactly like the this January's wave in the sense that it's mostly a lower-priced range to hold us over for the larger summer sets. 

One more thing: Nexo is close to being a Space theme in this wave, more so than ever. Overall it's a Castle theme, but in name only. Not that I have a problem with that, regular Castle will be back by 2020 anyway.

Edited by BrickJagger

Well, I'm not too keen on it.  This time it doesn't have as much to offer for Castle fans, unfortunately.  Should be a great theme for Sci-Fi fans, though.  In that sense, the villains are actually impressive.

I'm not impressed by Jestro's color scheme.  I'm hoping maybe that's a stand-in.

Pretty small wave this time, too.  Are there Ultimates?  Is there a large set?  I guess the larger set is usually a summer set.

Edited by x105Black

Interesting stuff here
The four-legged bad guy from 72001 appears to have a skeleton torso, so maybe they are doing a partially undead-themed wave after all, and not just plain virus villains.
Axl's Tank looks really, really boxy. Everything fits in the silhouette of the treads and doesn't feel very dynamic. I'll see how I like it once better images are out. Also can't wait for a closer look at the minifigs and new parts this year :D