It looks like the Joker??

But I assume that's Jestro without his Jester hat

Thanks for the pic

Edited by Robert8

Ah, noticed that yesterday but figured it was nothing. Looking at it again it appears to be for 2018. I wonder who the new stone guy is. 

1 hour ago, Lego_Jay_Scaff said:

If I can share it, I certainly will. https://i.imgur.com/62Nx7pZ.jpg

The set kinda looks like it could be axl's rolling arsenal but not sure, and nice to see we will hopefully be getting Ruina's hair piece in a new color and i really hope that's not an evil Jestro again it kinda looks like it could be a new character hopefully. I would love to see Jestro be a good guy in the show and sets for once. Maybe in a book or something we will get a good jestro figure we got a half stone clay figure already

@legozebra Do you know if this book is also available in Germany? Then again, I could probably check for myself... what's the English title again?

As for this new pic... Jestro has purple hair, huh? Interesting.

Wait a minute

Spoiler

Is that CLAY???

The hairpiece looks exactly like his hair. And he is next to Ruina, his mother!

Maybe Ruina corrupted him with dark magic! So, there will be 3 factions: Ruina/Clay (and their minions), the Nexo Knights and the Monstrox/tech infection

Image result for lego clay

12 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Wait a minute

Reveal hidden contents

Is that CLAY???

Maybe Ruina corrupted him with dark magic! So, there will be 3 factions: Ruina/Clay (and their minions), the Nexo Knights and the Monstrox/tech infection

Image result for lego clay

That's what I thought when I saw it, but assumed it was unused prototypes for 2017 as they already treaded the "Clay is evil" path this year, but I guess they could do it again...

Edit: looking at it again, there does seem to be some neon green in that photo, so it could be for 2018... hmmm

I'll take a clearer photo when I get back home.

Edited by legozebra

If that is jestro, it's interesting to see that they are re using him again. Honestly I hope it is clay Or a new character because if it is jestro, it seems like this might get old fast because how many times can jestro can turn evil?

16 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Wait a minute

Hide contents

Is that CLAY???

It looks like Clay, the hair and even the facial features. maybe since Monstrox is a virus now that it infected Clay since Clay has magic powers as well and can use his powers for nexo powers and such. It would be cool if that is Clay then maybe Jestro will be good and maybe end up on the knights team to try and help save Clay and Ruina from evil 

I think thats just a concept art poster, because if you look at the table, you have waves 1 through 4 and if this picture was taken before the launch of Nexo Knights, the sets for wave 5 might not have been created yet.

3 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think thats just a concept art poster, because if you look at the table, you have waves 1 through 4 and if this picture was taken before the launch of Nexo Knights, the sets for wave 5 might not have been created yet.

Not everything on the table got released like that; some seem to be prototypes.

Nexo Knights theme very well combines the Castle-fantasy and technology of the future. I recently thought that the third year of Nexo Knights cleverly combines the theme of black death known from the Middle Ages and cyberattacks known from the SF. The Color theme of the new antagonists also confirms my theory. The black color represents the plague(black death), and the green represents the color of computer virus(old circuit board). I count on new versions of characters that are infected with a tech infection and joining to the forces of evil.

I just received the nexo knights character  encyclopedia and at the end they have sketches of concept art. Can these be the year 3 monsters? (Trans green and black)? Edit: I can't upload the pics now because my files are to big for the 0,1mb limit!! They seem to be called green cybOrcs in the book. We'll see!:)

edit : here is the pic

IMG_2392.jpg

Edited by Megbricks
Adding pictures

45 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

I just received the nexo knights character  encyclopedia and at the end they have sketches of concept art. Can these be the year 3 monsters? (Trans green and black)? Edit: I can't upload the pics now because my files are to big for the 0,1mb limit!! They seem to be called green cybOrcs in the book. We'll see!:)

edit : here is the pic

Eurobricks user @Amazing Bricks has already shared much of the concept art seen in this book.

I just hope for some static buildinglike sets. I'm tired of vehicules. We only get like 2 static castle like sets (vulcano lai and the new nighton castle), make a jestro prison or cave or something.

I wonder if the villains will be techno zombies and techno bugs, or infected, Nexo Knights tech (example: infected knighton soldiers, infected mechs).

2 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I wonder if the villains will be techno zombies and techno bugs, or infected, Nexo Knights tech (example: infected knighton soldiers, infected mechs).

Ooh, "hacked" Knighton soldiers could be interesting (say, with their color schemes shifted to black and green and their screen-like "faces" swapped for a creepy grin like Monstrox's).

2 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Ooh, "hacked" Knighton soldiers could be interesting (say, with their color schemes shifted to black and green and their screen-like "faces" swapped for a creepy grin like Monstrox's).

Not to mention that such a black/green color scheme would be perfect for something like "Blacktron" Space Marines.

On 10.09.2017 at 8:19 AM, firefox said:

I just hope for some static buildinglike sets. I'm tired of vehicules. We only get like 2 static castle like sets (vulcano lai and the new nighton castle), make a jestro prison or cave or something.

I would like the LEGO company make a Nexo knights set in style of 10193 Medieval Market Village. The set could contain some buildings, several villagers, a couple of knighton guards and maybe some vehicle. Nexo knights are not necessary.

2 hours ago, Nilker said:

I would like the LEGO company make a Nexo knights set in style of 10193 Medieval Market Village. The set could contain some buildings, several villagers, a couple of knighton guards and maybe some vehicle. Nexo knights are not necessary.

TBH I wouldn't mind a set like that including a main knight or two, especially if it included them with their hair or even better, completely out of their regular armor. Alternatively, a set like 7189 Mill Village Raid with a peaceful village under attack by a couple of monsters would also be cool. Maybe even a set of Knightonia Colosseum akin to 10223 Kingdoms Joust (or any of the numerous other joust sets Lego has released)! Of course, if 2018 is Nexo Knights' last year then I doubt we'd get all of those, even if we got one or two...

16 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Of course, if 2018 is Nexo Knights' last year then I doubt we'd get all of those, even if we got one or two...

Honestly, it might not be. We were all under the impression that NK was done after this year, and even Lego was about to pull the plug on the theme before the extended it. So long as regular Castle comes back after NK ends, I wouldn't mind a couple more years of the theme. There are plenty of locations and monsters to introduce, and the story hasn't gotten anywhere near being exhausted.