1 minute ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Could you perhaps DM him about Creator sets for next year? For me, that is the biggest question for 2018. :classic:

He confirmed they're in there. He'll probably post pictures soon. 

Just now, BrickJagger said:

He confirmed they're in there. He'll probably post pictures soon. 

Thanks for letting me know! :sweet:

By the way, sorry to pester you again, but could you also DM him about those 60th anniversary sets that SvL had mentioned in @BrickWild's speculation thread? I'm not on Instagram, so thanks again if you can. 

2 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks for letting me know! :sweet:

By the way, sorry to pester you again, but could you also DM him about those 60th anniversary sets that SvL had mentioned in @BrickWild's speculation thread? I'm not on Instagram, so thanks again if you can. 

No problem. He just confirmed that there will be a 60th anniversary line (Keep in mind that rumor originated with SVL). However, I sent him the 2018 NK set list and he claims that SVL has "failed this time". @Sir von Lego do you have a response to this?

3 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I don't know who "he" is and why he said that. All my information is - like every year - correct.

The guy in question is lego_peru on Instagram who has been sharing images from next year's catalog. I don't think the mods will allow me to link to his account but you can find it with a simple search. I don't doubt you at all, I'm just sharing what he told me. The sets are coming in January, correct?

Edit: Better question. You said you saw the prelims back in July, were they in a catalog as well? 

Edited by BrickJagger

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

Yes, in the catalogue. 6 sets, out in January.

And the 60 years of Lego are a "classic line", with special printed brick, but nothing too spectacular.

We will get Harry Potter and Jurassic World Sets in 2. HJ 2018.

I don't know who the Peru guy is, but he missed something perhaps..?

Eurobricks user @Amazing Bricks has told us of a HP CMS, but did you just say we are getting HP sets also for 2018?

Edit: Also, do you know anything about Creator for next year?

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

And the 60 years of Lego are a "classic line", with special printed brick, but nothing too spectacular.

From what I heard (as in my source told me) those are Fantastic Beasts sets, but it's 100% HP? 

Edited by Kevii23

15 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

He's now saying that the pictures he posted are not his, but instead they're screenshots from a catalog that a different guy shared on Facebook. That guy is now saying that there's no Harry Potter or Nexo in the catalog.

BrfhCoJCMAAsUrq.jpg

I have no reason to believe you're wrong, you're very reliable and you've been on this site for over a decade. I also doubt that this guy is making it up since he has shared the prelim images and there's no point in lying about what he did or did not see. I would recommend that you contact this guy if you can to sort this out. 

Who knew that asking a simple question would turn into this? :laugh:

36 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

By " classic line" do you mean the Classic theme?

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will get a batman collectors series and and normal one themed "birthday". 

Perhaps in the second half, but nothing shown yet.

Sorry to be off topic, but I did not know where to put them.

Is there any disney minidoll sets coming in 2018 along with elves and dc super hero girls?

8 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

No sorry. I will not waste my time with these kind of discussion.

I have the catalogue in hand, so... Perhaps only EU will get Nexo? I can only say what is printed in the EU catalogue. Harry Potter of course is NOT in the catalogue of the 1.HJ 2018, but will come in the second half.

Hoping Nexo knights 2018 comes to NA, on any chance, while it is a bit off topic, are we getting any lego elves or dc super hero girls sets next year or are both of them done because I know that Disney is returning.

18 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

No sorry. I will not waste my time with these kind of discussion.

I have the catalogue in hand, so... Perhaps only EU will get Nexo? I can only say what is printed in the EU catalogue. Harry Potter of course is NOT in the catalogue of the 1.HJ 2018, but will come in the second half.

Nexo being an EU exclusive could indeed be the case, I hadn't thought of that before. Would you mind describing the sets some more? I don't think we'll be getting pictures for awhile.

25 minutes ago, jake0324demo said:

Hoping Nexo knights 2018 comes to NA, on any chance, while it is a bit off topic, are we getting any lego elves or dc super hero girls sets next year or are both of them done because I know that Disney is returning.

Elves: yes

DC SH girls: NO

5 hours ago, jake0324demo said:

Sorry to be off topic, but I did not know where to put them.

Is there any disney minidoll sets coming in 2018 along with elves and dc super hero girls?

It seems like Disney Princesses:  Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Ariel will have new sets in 2018

Edited by ultiminutes
Added info

Just in case the US folks are a bit worried, Merlok 2.0 just updated and a bunch of black structures with green energy seeping from them are now scattered all over the map, with a promise of something on the horizon...

They also might just be swapping the time slots for Ninjago and NEXO Knights in the US in order to drive sales of the set from residual movie hype.

i.e. Ninjago coming in January and NEXO Knights in March, instead of NEXO Knights in January, and Ninjago in March (like in both 2016 and 2017). On the former occasion, Europe would get both of them in January instead, so @Sir von Lego 's information might still hold.

Good to hear that Nexo is still going through. The only thing we unenlightened ones would like to know what the villains look like :-)

12 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

According to lego_peru on Instagram, there are no Nexo Knights sets in next year's winter catalog. 

Someone must be very happy reading this statement.

What about the sets listed at the first page of this thread? Aren't those confirmed already?

Or he accidentally grabbed two pages at once. I won't call it the end of the world until we see Elves leaks, because if they aren't showing up for 1HY 2018, then that's it I guess.

I will continue to remain optimistic, especially after the update to the Merlock 2.0 App hinting at "black and neon-green bad guys".

Okay guys, let's get back on topic!

9 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Just in case the US folks are a bit worried, Merlok 2.0 just updated and a bunch of black structures with green energy seeping from them are now scattered all over the map, with a promise of something on the horizon...

This pretty much confirms that we'll be getting sets next year. Could you take a screenshot of that for those of us who don't have the app? Thanks :classic: