5 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

It should be the darkest one from what you posted here.

Thanks! That's good to know, since the darker Trans. Green has the least variety as far as parts go. By the way, did some of these Trans. Green parts include canopies? Space fans could definitely use new canopies in that color for Space Police II. :wink:

53 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks! That's good to know, since the darker Trans. Green has the least variety as far as parts go. By the way, did some of these Trans. Green parts include canopies? Space fans could definitely use new canopies in that color for Space Police II. :wink:

I would suprise me if not! This years lineup seems to look at Ice Planet, so next year Space Police II? :thumbup:

Edited by NotMegalodon

I for one hope we'll get something similiar to those Action Suits again, but with those new fancy hands introduced with Batman Movie Mr. Freeze's Mech.

Also, gotta love those tags. :laugh:

Ooh, I was hoping for black and trans-green monsters next! (Specifically trans-light green, but trans-green should be good too.) The names do have me a little worried though, as I'm not a great fan of bug-themed monsters (or zombies. I'm sick of zombies.) The monsters have always been my favourite part of the Nexo line, and I've appreciated that they've been fairly... generic? sorts of monsters, with something of dangerous-bits-of-nature theme. Maybe they'll actually be some sort of plant/poison/slime/swamp monsters?  

It is early days of course, and it's very easy to read far, far too much into the limited information that we have. All sorts of things are still possible. Twinfector might actually be something that creates monstrous evil twins of good guys/monsters (we might even get the likes of General Magmar back, in black and green!) Or it could carry some advanced weaponised version of the Snottingham cold that isn't so easily cured. Or, it could turn out the story for next year sees Merlock 2.0 catch a strange computer virus which the Knights contract upon downloading Nexo powers from him, resulting in them all becoming evil, and leaving Jestro, Monstrox, Ava and Robin to save everyone. ;)

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

I'm wondering if this is trans orange on most Nexo Knights,

That was my assumption - sounds like they may be making things even more orange next year. I'd rather have seen less orange, myself - always seemed one of the weak points of the good guy sets to me.

17 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Those tags are pretty amusing :grin:

I was amused by them too... but I'm not actually the only castle fan who also likes NK, surely?

19 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

Are we still expecting Monstrox next year? Will we finally get the minifigure version of him, or will he come in some other form again. We've had book and cloud, what next?

Solid and gas. Next should be liquid. The puddle of Monstrox. :)

Just gonna drop this here. Reckon it's these guys from season 3 that are gonna be next years' villains?

1499444449222.jpg

Edited by K_Tiger

1 minute ago, K_Tiger said:

Just gonna drop this here. Reckon it's these guys from season 3 that are gonna be next years' villains?

Doubt it. Those guys were Grimrocs before Merlok turned them into stone.

7 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

This is exciting news indeed! I absolutely love anything black and neon green :wub: so if that's the color of the villains and their vehicles, I will be very happy! Hopefully the designs of characters and builds will be way better than this year. I just wasn't impressed by almost all of them this year. The villain figures being the exception as they were really great. Dark grey and purple wasn't an exciting color scheme either. Clay's jet I think was the best hero vehicle of the bunch and I'm not a huge fan of jets. 

Sand blue, not dark grey.  I would have preferred dark grey.

5 hours ago, NotMegalodon said:

I would suprise me if not! This years lineup seems to look at Ice Planet, so next year Space Police II? :thumbup:

All waves had Ice Planet colors for the heroes, in my opinion.

3 hours ago, froggy95 said:

Forest and/or ocean villains!!!!

I have my doubts that those will ever come to pass.

3 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I have my doubts that those will ever come to pass.

One can wish. We all had doubts we'd even see another release in '18. 

Excited to hear this news this morning, I had pretty much prepared myself for the summer wave to be the last but now I'm hyped again!

Can't wait to see what other information we get on the villains and trans green for them is something i'm excited for!

I would almost expect some more info to show up with comic con though since there more then likely be another season of the show to go with the sets and they have shown off some up coming Nexo Knight stuff there before if I recall.

Question remains. Will it be one wave to end the series like Ninjago's Stone Army wave?. Or will there be a summer wave.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:33 PM, Sir von Lego said:

72006 to me looks like an world war vehicle which lands from water to the beach with giant links on the sides. Dark blue, gold, trans-orange and dark grey. Villains do have the colors black and trans-green.

72003 looks like that flying helicopter from Avatar with rotors on both sides put on horizontally. Good guy in orange "space-suit", vehicle black - trangreen.

Since 72006 is called "Axl's Rolling Arsenal" and resembles a WW2 amphibious landing craft, then perhaps the "arsenal" is a bunch of things stored inside (an arsenal is a weapons storage room after all)?  It looks like it is the biggest set of the wave at this point, so maybe the main vehicle is a carrier/deployer for several smaller vehicles.  @Sir von Lego can you tell if the vehicle has a large door/hatch for other things to exit from it?  Is a villain vehicle is included in the set?

9 hours ago, x105Black said:

Sand blue, not dark grey.  I would have preferred dark grey.

All waves had Ice Planet colors for the heroes, in my opinion.

Dark grey was just as much of a primary color for the enemy vehicles as sand blue and purple.

Black and trans green villains? Sounds great to me!

Interesting that they brought gold into the colour scheme of a knight's vehicle, or maybe it's a royal vehicle!

3 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

Dark grey was just as much of a primary color for the enemy vehicles as sand blue and purple.

Fair enough.  I was thinking of the minifigures.  Despite my comments on preference of colors, I did order a few of these guys from this year's sets off of Bricks and Pieces:

nex096.png

I bet the main villlain will be human Monstrox

I hope for a new cowl or maybe a new staff

4 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Interesting that they brought gold into the colour scheme of a knight's vehicle, or maybe it's a royal vehicle!

I'm guessing they just meant Axl's flame yellowish orange colour when they say gold, especially seeing as it's Axl's Rolling Arsenal.

I doubt it will be the forest or water monsters, but I'm hoping for a swamp theme. Maybe we will see the Puddle of Monstrox after all.

I'm going to guess and say that these leaks have a 50% chance of being fake, 25% of being about slime/poison monsters, 20% of being about insectile monsters and 5% chance of being the swamp-themed plant and fungus villains we saw. Although, if these villains turn out to be black along with that really dark green, I hope they have a brighter secondary and maybe even tertiary color to compensate for having dark primary and translucent colors. Preferably an unusual color combination. Otherwise they'll be kind of boring relatively speaking, given the brighter color schemes of the year 1 and 2 villains. Maybe a blue shade for the secondary and yellow for the tertiary? That'd look nice, and it'd be kind of fitting if these are indeed insect/generic arthropod-thing that is insistently referred to as a bug-themed, given that there are some real insects with a color scheme like that. For example, a kind of cuckoo wasp:

?format=300w

Edited by DraikNova

16 hours ago, Exetrius said:

If these villains turn out to be swamp creatures like some have suggested, then looking at their rumored color scheme, perhaps this band of freaks should dub themselves "Swamptron". :tongue: