Bregir

Corrington: Sign-up and Discussion, Era II

14 minutes ago, boeing_787_8_dreamliner said:

William Parker was born in Corrington. Grew up in poor circumstances. At the age of 12 he went to sea for the first time on a warship. He fought bravely in many battles and soon attained the rank of lieutenant. In a bloody battle he lost his leg and was captured. After returning from captivity, he resigned from the Royal Navy for health reasons. Then he started a career at a royal shipyard. He worked his way up the ranks fairly quickly and earned a substantial sum. He opened his own shipyard and from now on builds ships for the Royal Navy.

What do I have to do if I have several ships and want to give them to other players?

Welcome @boeing_787_8_dreamliner / William Parker!

@Bregir or @Ayrlego will add you to the various faction chats soon, where you can then discuss giving ships to the faction!

Welcome on board, Mr. Parker! Shipbuilding is always appreciated. I suggest you take a look at the GoC tasks for shipbuilding. You can also check this topic for a nice introduction to BoBS.

In any case, any ship to be used in bobs needs to first be posted on this subforum, preferably with some story. I am certain there will be people willing to purchase your ships or help you finance getting them active.

Looking forward to following your story and seeing your ships! Lovely introduction build!

(EDIT: Clever photoshopping with the ship models! Looks really cool, particularly the open model on the left)

@boeing_787_8_dreamliner Lovely introduction post, welcome to the team !

As Bregir said you should definitely check out the GoC tasks as there are (I believe) 2 tasks that requires 3 ships each.

You could also apply to join the ETTC, Corrington's largest trade company, who definitely could need more ships. 

Edited by Justsomebrix

18 hours ago, DeathCap said:

Can I get added to the faction chat please?

Added!

Cooke and Montoya is back in form (for real, this time :pir-wink:) and are currently in Westface.

52075743005_1a7c098755.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I want to introduce you to a new guy in the New World! His name is Peter Nash, a well-known architect from Corrington. He is very experienced with designing real estate. He learned a lot from earlier times, like how castles has been build, etc. But at the moment he experienced no challenge anymore, so he decided to leave the country to go to the New World. And.. he's not alone! He took his wife en children with him. Maybe, once, they can also contribute building up the new world!

BoBS - Sigfig

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Very interesting presentation. And well done first BoBS MOC.

Here is some BoBS MAPs

OW NORTH Series MapT-MCRA Map - Clear

There is no Great Britain. But Corrington will fits you well ;) Welcome to BoBS

Welcome @Bricksbypidy! Glad to have you on board!

Like @Professor Thaum said, while Corrington is styled after Great Britain it isn't GB :pir-grin: Your story would work 100% if you just changed 'Great Britain' to 'Corrington' in your intro.

Soon @Ayrlego or @Bregir will add you to the various Corrington private chats so you can see the inner workings of the faction.

3 hours ago, Bricksbypidy said:

Peter Nash, a well-known architect

Congrats for picking the most appropriate character path for a lego game. Welcome. 

Thanks guys, I changed GB to Corrington in my storyline. And maybe an 'architect' isn't the most creative profession to choose. But it also fits (a bit) my personal life. :)

Welcome to the Colonies, Peter Nash! An architect will be an excellent addition to our ranks, perhaps add a little more style to our colonial buildings!

(And since I do not think we have seen an architect before, I would say it is perfectly creative! :pir-wink:)