Bregir

Corrington: Sign-up and Discussion, Era II

20 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

That's correct yes.

Not really, just pick a Corrie settlement that appeals to you. A list of the established settlements can be found at the bottom of the post here

We are having an internal drive to boost Port Raleigh at the moment, but any settlement would really work.  If you wanted somewhere less established (more frontier-like) then Spudkirk would be a good choice. Lastly; it's just been raided by dastardly pirates (so a doctor would probably come in handy) and has a unique environment (mangrove swamps), but Stormhaven could badly use some love.  

I see. Well I am scrounging/ordering parts for the build. If the faction is boosting Port Raleigh then I will place it there unless something changes.Thank you @Ayrlego for the information.  If i am reading the map correctly that island is contested? Is that why we are boosting our presence there? 

Thank you @Professor Thaum for the invitation to Tortuga but for the moment I think i will plonk the practice down in a Cory town :)

Edited by Edmund Babbington

Just now, Edmund Babbington said:

Is that wwhy we are boosting our presence there?

Not really, (although it would be nice for the best faction to boast the biggest presence there! :pir_tong2:), mainly we are just trying to increase it's trade value as it is the only port in the Sea of Thieves that our range 5 merchant ships can reach in one turn from the old world. The higher the trade value of the town then the better trade pay off we get in an MRCA.

EDIT: only Corrie port thus guaranteed tariff free for our merchants!

Ahem, I've just noticed that your "queen" Anneta has gained some pounds these days and looks like an emoji... :iamded_lol:

(i.e. pic disappeared)

42 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Ahem, I've just noticed that your "queen" Anneta has gained some pounds these days and looks like an emoji... :iamded_lol:

(i.e. pic disappeared)

I have no idea what you are talking about! :pir_laugh2:

(Funnily enough I noticed that earlier today as well - Captain Dee was having some issues with his image hosting platform - I've replaced with a temporary pic for now.)

3 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

...I've replaced with a temporary pic for now.)

Obviously Dutch Renaissance photo filter! :pir-tongue:

major oolzit. Due to the fact that he crashed on a large rock in corrington he has lended new armor and weapons to various groups.

Edited by arealhuman

21 hours ago, arealhuman said:

major oolzit. Due to the fact that he crashed on a large rock in corrington he has lended new armor and weapons to various groups.

dude.jpge

Edited by Count Vroskri

5 minutes ago, arealhuman said:

I know I don't have the money

OK.. If you don't, how would you expect to build mocs for properties or ships? Relatively hard to build mocs with no lego. If you have a computer you could download StudIo or LDD, virtual lego building apps. This is an accepted solution for those with little pieces or money or for larger creations - for anything really. 

Edited by Count Vroskri

I have a lot of legos, mostly bulk collections I buy at flea markets and such. I'm mostly a sci fi builder but I have done some steampunk before.

16 hours ago, arealhuman said:

I have a lot of legos, mostly bulk collections I buy at flea markets and such. I'm mostly a sci fi builder but I have done some steampunk before

@Bregir 

Edited by Count Vroskri

What shoud that?

@arealhuman

It's a troll!

See their activity

Edited by NOD

2 minutes ago, NOD said:

What shoud that?

@XXXhuman

Sorry that was a typographical and translation error.

@arealhuman

It's a troll!

See their activity

How am I a troll.

I'm going to get a frenzy head or something on bricklink. that's the closest to the seatron alien.

I'm going to leave. I prefer sci fi themes.

15 hours ago, arealhuman said:

How am I a troll.

I'm going to get a frenzy head or something on bricklink. that's the closest to the seatron alien.

I'm going to leave. I prefer sci fi themes.

Edited. 

Edited by Count Vroskri

1 hour ago, Professor Thaum said:

Mmmmh : Corrish recruitment agencies leave sometimes something to be desired :pir-sceptic:

Corrish recruitment agencies that consist exclusively of Sea Rat players. In future I'd ask that other players limit their greetings to a friendly hello and let whichever faction the prospective player is interested handle the rest.

I am not sure what happened above as it seems the posts have all been edited. So going forward:

@arealhuman

A guide for new players can be found here. Limitations on Bricks shouldn't prevent you from playing, we have a lot of players with limited collections and like you say, Bricklink is your friend (although not always your bank account's friend :pir_laugh2:). Good luck and if you have any questions, please let me know.

October 2nd, 620 AE

Admiralty House

King's Harbour

To Commander Joshua,

It is with pleasure and joy that I can hereby confirm the rank of commander upon you for your actions to deny the enemy the use of the captured first rate HMS Resilience.

The crown expects that you shall do your duty in your new rank as well as in your own.

Corrington Rule the Waves

Rear-admiral Fletcher

Commander-in-Chief, Royal Terra Novan Navy

@Spud The Viking

41 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

Corrish recruitment agencies that consist exclusively of Sea Rat players. In future I'd ask that other players limit their greetings to a friendly hello and let whichever faction the prospective player is interested handle the rest.

I am not sure what happened above as it seems the posts have all been edited. So going forward:

@arealhuman

A guide for new players can be found here. Limitations on Bricks shouldn't prevent you from playing, we have a lot of players with limited collections and like you say, Bricklink is your friend (although not always your bank account's friend :pir_laugh2:). Good luck and if you have any questions, please let me know.

I apologize.

It wasn't Sea Rat players.

It was me.

Edited by NOD