VaderFan2187

The Best 2014 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Round 1.7

Hmm  Chancellor Palpatine or Imperial Officer, Chancellor Palpatine or Imperial Officer. Imperial Officer or  Chancellor Palpatine. this is hard.

Imperial Officer!!! but it was a hard choice.

Really torn between the clone and Chief Tarfful. I guess I'll choose the clone. Really big fan of all of their variants, and this one is amazing as well, though I wish the visor print was a little bigger. Can't find any faults with the super detailed Tarfful, but he's still second for me. 

I like the Royal Guard. I get what they were going for with the cape, as the dark red inside matches the dark red arms very well and makes it seem like they're part of the interior of the robes, but it should be a lot more enclosed (I would like a new cloth piece in the future). Ben Kenobi looks pretty good on the picture, but is horrible from the side. I know he was released half a year before dual-moulding (which Lego still doesn't use with SW figs anyway), but even then I liked the old ones with the cape better.

41st Elite Corps
And now that we have a Luminara minifig (which was in the top 3 of the figs of 2016) they just look gorgeous.

This is a hard one. I love old ben, but like jekporkchops said, he doesn,t look good from the side at all. 

And the royal guard should've had the cloth pieces like the cmf graduate student in red (someone did that in the update your minifig section) and that looks awesome.

so i choose you TARFULL