Sign in to follow this  
TheGeneralMoe

[MOC] Trade Federation MTT

Hello!

I finally finished my latest MOC, the Trade Federation MTT. I enjoyed the 2008 model greatly when it came out, and decided after all these years to rebuild a new one with a better droid deployment rack and slightly smaller size.

This model holds up to 12 battle droids on the deployment rack, a pilot and rear storage bay can hold weapons and additional droids.

Lego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTT

The deployment rack must be puller out by hand, i did not have the ability to add a gear system that would not interfere with the look of the model.

Lego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTTLego Trade Federation MTT

Hello, @TheGeneralMoe!

Awesome build, I love the approach you have taken to the round opening dish using multiple bricks instead of a single large round dish! I was thinking of constructing an MTT aswell after playing the Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha as it is very significant in the gameplay! 

Kind regards, Ellis. 

2 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Hello, @TheGeneralMoe!

Awesome build, I love the approach you have taken to the round opening dish using multiple bricks instead of a single large round dish! I was thinking of constructing an MTT aswell after playing the Battlefront 2 Closed Alpha as it is very significant in the gameplay! 

Kind regards, Ellis. 

Thanks! Funny you should mention Battlefront 2, as that was the reason i built this, to have it featured in a BF2 stop motion.

7 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Hello, @TheGeneralMoe!

Kind regards, Ellis. 

I'm sorry but how exactly did you get into the invite-only gameplay? It's limited to PC and right now pretty much only people who played the last alpha are in.

1 hour ago, Helghan said:

I'm sorry but how exactly did you get into the invite-only gameplay? It's limited to PC and right now pretty much only people who played the last alpha are in.

I got a code through email inviting me and activated it on Origin. If you mean the first Battlefront alpha I played that. Luck of the draw I guess!

Very Nicely Detailed! Something doesn't look proportionately right though. Maybe the rounding on the top portion? I don't know. Your'e very very close though. Great Work!