Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Angel

Book II Challenge V Voting

18 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Is somebody going to sum this up?

Or did I miss the results somewhere else?

In that case, I must have missed them too! :wink:

no, any news about the results?

I got to curious to find out the standings so I counted the votes just to get a feeling of where the winds of the story might be blowing. This is what I found (please help me double-check the counting it if I'm wrong!). Since I don't know the weighing of a vote I counted on a few different formulas (3 points for place 1, 2 points for place 2, 1 point for place 3 = 3-2-1, and corresponding 5 p for place 1 etc = 5-3-1)

Place 1		Place 2		Place 3		3-2-1		5-3-1		7-5-1
Henjin Quilones		12		4		3		47		75		107
TitusV			10		6		3		45		71		103
MiloNelsiano		0		5		5		15		20		30
MKJoshA			0		4		3		11		15		23
Faladrin		0		2		3		7		9		13
Captain Braunsfeld	0		1		3		5		6		8
Legofin2012		0		0		2		2		2		2
kahir88			0		0		1		1		1		1

So based on this I'd say that the likely winner is Henjin Quilones with his entry Historica United:

Please note that this is purely my own vote counting and speculation and that the leadership might have different judging criteria. I would however be very surprised if it is not either Henjin Quilones' or TitusV's entry which is the winner.

Great of you to try a count !

It is corresponding to what I was thinking. Henjin Quilones and TitusV are very close but I think Henjin is first.

But I only mind counted Ā some quick results using your first method giving 3 pts to 1st place, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd.

of course if leadership has another way of counting it could be very different but let's bet on Henjin or Titus victory.Ā 

Nice job Gideon! :thumbup:Ā 

I don't know which way of counting the leadership will use, but I feel like it'll be a close call between HQ and me any time, with the first having a slight lead (which is also what I felt when scrolling trhough this thread)

Thanks!

Another reason I think HQ is probably the winner is because he had the same total number of votes (if I havn't missed any...?) and since a couple of those votes were placed higher I can't really conceive of any weighing purely based on this voting which could tip the scale in another direction. But if there are other factors like the overall fitness of the story with the plans for Book III or something else it is of course entirely up to the leadership to decide :classic:

14 hours ago, Gideon said:

Thanks!

Another reason I think HQ is probably the winner is because he had the same total number of votes (if I havn't missed any...?) and since a couple of those votes were placed higher I can't really conceive of any weighing purely based on this voting which could tip the scale in another direction. But if there are other factors like the overall fitness of the story with the plans for Book III or something else it is of course entirely up to the leadership to decide :classic:

True! Though if we go completely by vote, the leadership's votes are missing too, and with 4 guild leaders that would make 24 - 36 - 52 points to ditribute, which is quite a lot :wink: