Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[LDD MOC] - Scarecrow`s Doom Balloon

Last Week i bought the new Scarecrow Set and i have to say,i`m not too impressed with Scarecrow`s weird Helicopter Thing.So i thought "hey,why not designing anything else?"
I tried to use as many of the Pieces from Scarecrows Helicopter and gave his new Mode of Transportation another Twist.
Let me introduce you:

I had the Balloon Parts from last Years Ninjago Raid Zeppelin but needed another Panel to make a full Balloon.Too bad my favorite Bricklink Store has those Parts only in black and red.
Seems like Scarecrows Balloon will be striped in the End.
So,what do you think of my Design?

I like the way you combined the doom ballon with sections of Scarecrow's Helicopter. I really like it! The only small thing I don't like is the choice of piece you've used for the front of the Balloon, the rocky piece IMO. Other than that it's super awesome!

Edited by J4ck

Thanks everyone,glad you Guys like it.I`m really eager to build this,but need to wait for my Bricklink Order to arrive.

@J4ck yeah,i understand your concern,to be honest,i`m not sure about it too.I tried to make that Side of the Balloon Basket to look a bit like the Scarecrow itself,that explains the wrinkely Brick.

Those orange Claws are supposed to be the Eyes and the wrinkely Brick (that`s how i will call it from now on!!!) is supposed to be...i don`t know,his Nose :D

Another Piece i could use is a similar but smooth Brick with Snake Eyes and a Scale Pattern printed on it (i think from Ninjago),you know,to strike Fear with the Balloon already.....