Sign in to follow this  
stella2015

Next UCS star Star Wars set?

Hey guys, has anyone heard any rumors of the next star Wars ucs set? Some of the last few have been underwhelming to say the least. 

There is a dedicated thread for this kind of discussion ( LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors), so it's best to chat there.

As I understand it, the current rumours are for a UCS Millennium Falcon (price around 800 USD, piece count around 7000), and a UCS BB-8 statue (not sure on price, something like 1000 pieces).  Both are slated to be released later this year.  Beyond that... "Impossible to see, the future is" :yoda:

1 hour ago, stella2015 said:

Some of the last few have been underwhelming to say the least. 

I wouldn't say underwhelming.  We've had Slave 1, a Tie Fighter, Insult Assault on Hoth (Ok, that one was bad), and the Snowspeeder (which really is a masterpiece)

Just now, KevinYoung said:

Venator, Star Destroyer, and Tantative iv. 

Just a guess, or do you have sources suggesting these?

No sources bud sorry if i misled people. Just a wish list. I did see some time ago on rumors thread about a SD coming out either in 2018 or 2019.

On 7/1/2017 at 6:10 PM, KevinYoung said:

Venator, Star Destroyer, and Tantative iv. 

For the Tantive IV and Venator, there are MOC's with plans available that beat anything that Lego will ever produce. Get ta' building!

13 hours ago, ecmo47 said:

For the Tantive IV and Venator, there are MOC's with plans available that beat anything that Lego will ever produce. Get ta' building!

I totally agree that in no way can Lego out do what some people have created.  I have Anio's Venator built and would love to build Mortesv's Tantive IV.  Problem is I do not think the wife would care for that unless I agreed to dismantle one of the two big ships I have.  lol. 

If you start with 0 part and want to stick to my design, it is definitely way more than 1000 $/€.

1 hour ago, Anio said:

If you start with 0 part and want to stick to my design, it is definitely way more than 1000 $/€.

assume you are majorly p*ssed off with those cloners ripping off your venator? 

I refuse to purchase that venator from china . Would love to  get Anios but the coin isn't there right now for it.