Incredible instructions quality!  I wish I have such skills :cry_sad:

It will be veeeeery pleasant to build your car looking throug it!

@Charbel

That looks great! Which Software do you use? It looks so clean and beautiful.

Edited by Nura
spelling mistake

Beaitiful MOC :wub: I have one question @Charbel, since it it very dynamic car would it be better to make red bodywork or yellow?

Edited by I_Igor

1 hour ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

@I_Igor Definitely red. I don't think yellow would look very good, but that is just my opinion.

I  am waiting for these instructions, they looks so good! Cannot wait to build this car!

I understand. When you look at varius mocs they look very good in red like McLaren P1

Edited by I_Igor

Thanks you for your comments !

On 28/08/2017 at 5:22 PM, Nura said:

@Charbel

That looks great! Which Software do you use? It looks so clean and beautiful.

I used Lightroom and Keynote. To get a clean look I used the noise reduction in Lightroom which take out dust on the parts and gives them a really nice finish.

16 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Beaitiful MOC :wub: I have one question @Charbel, since it it very dynamic car would it be better to make red bodywork or yellow?

It could look good in red, not sure about yellow tho.

Btw, the instructions are available : 

1280x720.jpg

Rebrickable

I am really amazed by the instructions and the way You presented it - how many sweat and effort hides behind it.

Seriously, the most professional photo instructions we (and I am not afraid to use plural) have ever seen!

Beautiful MOC, with exceptional BI. Hat off Sir - even I might not build it (but tempted to go into the details), supported.

Edited by agrof

3 hours ago, agrof said:

I am really amazed by the instructions and the way You presented it - how many sweat and effort hides behind it.

Seriously, the most professional photo instructions we (and I am not afraid to use plural) have ever seen!

Beautiful MOC, with exceptional BI. Hat off Sir - even I might not build it (but tempted to go into the details), supported.

Thank you ! It means a lot and really motivates me to do more. 

fantastic instructions just off rebrickable.....really professional quality...thanks!! The lighting has much improved from the Porsche 919 Hybrid. I'm working on both at the same time...lots of fun!!

Edited by AFOLegofan66

6 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

I can't see the instructions, I am not building it, just looking.

Look on Rebrickable.:classic:

Thanks @Leonardo da Bricki

4 hours ago, AFOLegofan66 said:

fantastic instructions just off rebrickable.....really professional quality...thanks!! The lighting has much improved from the Porsche 919 Hybrid. I'm working on both at the same time...lots of fun!!

Thank you ! I really wanted to improve lightning since the Porsche instructions, so I bought 2 soft boxes.

6 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

I can't see the instructions, I am not building it, just looking.

The instructions have to be downloaded from Rebrickable, you can't preview them since the file is too big. 

So, I scrolled through, I have some "criticism"... not really, but maybe something for the future.

For me the colors look a tiny bit under saturated, and as I see the pictures could be cropped. Now they are layered, but the not visible areas just eat up storing space.

Nonetheless, I stick to my previous comment. :wink:

I just scanned through these excellent instructions and I'm once again impressed by the quality of this build. I love the rear axles with the integrated gearbox and flat 6 engine. The gearbox - complete with shifter - is so advanced yet compact and elegant. Neither the shifter, nor the gear arrangement spreads throughout the entire rear section of the chassis, as we see in some other MOCs. A major achievement imo. Also the bodywork breathes just the right amount of 'character' without being too detailed or overemphasized. My hat goes off for this excellent work!

2 hours ago, agrof said:

For me the colors look a tiny bit under saturated, and as I see the pictures could be cropped. Now they are layered, but the not visible areas just eat up storing space.

Yeah, I like to under saturate a bit, I actually tend to do that on my pictures : 

Spoiler

36102057184_841ca980de_b.jpg

I'll take note of the cropped layers for the next instructions. 

1 hour ago, Didumos69 said:

I just scanned through these excellent instructions and I'm once again impressed by the quality of this build. I love the rear axles with the integrated gearbox and flat 6 engine. The gearbox - complete with shifter - is so advanced yet compact and elegant. Neither the shifter, nor the gear arrangement spreads throughout the entire rear section of the chassis, as we see in some other MOCs. A major achievement imo. Also the bodywork breathes just the right amount of 'character' without being too detailed or overemphasized. My hat goes off for this excellent work!

Thank you ! I really care about having a clean and optimized build, but since I'm not as experienced as some of you, it really takes me a lot of time to achieve the result I'm looking for. 

3 hours ago, Charbel said:

Thanks @Leonardo da Bricki

Thank you ! I really wanted to improve lightning since the Porsche instructions, so I bought 2 soft boxes.

The instructions have to be downloaded from Rebrickable, you can't preview them since the file is too big. 

Ok, thanks!

4 hours ago, Charbel said:

Standart situation... It's ok.