Jacob Nion

Settlement: Tortuga, Sea Turtle Island, Sea Rats

Well, two other educational one for Tortuga.

A small one near doctor's house

and this medium one on the northern shore

A sandcastle challenge  :

A Beach Bakery licensed as a small artisan

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/179788-sandcastle-contest-cat-a-beach-bakery/

50257054007_62700b0c37_b.jpgDSC07518 by Philippe, auf Flickr

I have no idea whether I did everything right with the licensing. Do I not get a confirmation message?

Edited by NOD
Link not done right

@NOD

No, I don't think you get a confirmation, but I've only licensed ships so far. I assume its the same. As you know, you get a free land licencing of small, which you've used. Did you select the free licence option? 

For your information, as a sea rat youll get (I think) 70% of land licencing on any property that's an artisan. 

Hoping I've answered your questions,

Count Vroski 

Thank you for the information. I chose Free License. I hope I did the rest right too.

Good you choose free licence. Unless you win any others, you have no more free licences, you will have to pay for others. 

On 8/26/2020 at 1:25 PM, NOD said:

Thank you for the information. I chose Free License. I hope I did the rest right too.

Unless someone in leadership reaches out, it is safe to assume that you did it right. As long as you filled out the license form out and click submit, you should be good! :thumbup:

On 8/26/2020 at 2:38 AM, NOD said:

I have no idea whether I did everything right with the licensing. Do I not get a confirmation message?

NOD, I have checked your form, your beach bakery is correctly licensed as a small artisan and is correctly labelled as your free license. If you have any licensing questions, tag me and I'll see them quicker!

On 8/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Count Vroskri said:

Good you choose free licence. Unless you win any others, you have no more free licences, you will have to pay for others. 

Thanks for your help and tips.

22 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Unless someone in leadership reaches out, it is safe to assume that you did it right. As long as you filled out the license form out and click submit, you should be good! :thumbup:

Thanks for your help and tips.

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

NOD, I have checked your form, your beach bakery is correctly licensed as a small artisan and is correctly labelled as your free license. If you have any licensing questions, tag me and I'll see them quicker!

Thank you for your help and that I can tag you directly.

Another warehouse has been established in Tortuga by the honorable Fraunces Family:

Forgot to post a long time ago

A Warehouse in Tortuga: licenced small commerce.