Jacob Nion

[SR-FB 11] Sea Turtles Part II

Previously:

The Lady Arlene

New Allegiance

Welcome To The Crew

The Death Of Captain Morgan

Sea Turtles Part I

"Faster! Unload the boats!" Hundreds of voices yelled over the beach, Captain Morgan marched forwad, holding the Jolly Roger in his hands. 

35637358165_afc4d154ff_b.jpgA Foot In The Door by Jacob Nion, auf Flickr

It hadn't been hard to assemble  this bunch of scallywags. As soon as word had spread of his return, people had followed his call to the sea turtle island. Six ships had come from Bastion, his very own Lady Arlene being one of them. And several more ships would join. From Rassilon and Charlatan Bay as well as from any other pirate nest west of Terraversa. Some hundred meters inwards of the isle he stopped and began to speak:

"Brethren! You all know my name! You all followed my call! As one of your very own kind, I claim this island in the name of the brethren of the Sea Rats, and for every living soul in this world that starves for freedom. Shall this be a free colony for free men and women. Shall it not be harmed by the greed of kings and high lords! This Port shall henceforth be known as Tortuga! And now do your bloody work you disgraceful bunch of shivering sea slugs!"

35506955581_172a59d6cc_b.jpgA Foot In The Door by Jacob Nion, auf Flickr

Edited by Jacob Nion

Love it! Great work, I love the diversity of your pirate band!

I love it! And that's how you claim an island. Well done! :thumbup:

BoBS wouldn't have been the same without Captain Morgan, and he's already proving it.

An awesome band of pirates who all look fit to rule the seas be hung from a yardarm, Captain Morgan! :laugh:  And I'll agree with the others - that's how it's done! (Why couldn't we get away with it??  Ah, the advantages of being a Sea Rat... :grin: :pir-laugh:)

Great addition of the stores off to the side, and though they're little details, the moving water beside the boat - and especially by that fellow's leg! - add so much to the overall picture!  Excellent work! :pir-sweet: :pir-devil:

What a fantastic band of pirates. I love them. Eslandolan merchants must hate them. :-) 

Great landing scene Jacob, quite a scurvy crew you've got there!  Mayhap not the pleasantest near neighbors though... :pir-wink: