Wow nice model, in my view, that is the best Hover Tank's MOC in this size I have seen. I like also your design of the orange crates.

Any chance to have instructions ?

Where did you get those back stickers from? I recognize them from the Battle of Salecumi set.

6 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Thank you very much, I always enjoy the challenge of getting a minifigure scale as packed with detail as possible.

Thank you very much, glad you like it! Might create an LDD file for this soon.

Yup, that is indeed were they are from. Got a couple of them of Bricklink some time ago but never knew what to do with them, till now that is ;)

Can't wait for it :classic:

Wow i actually know my stickers! And wait, you can buy stickers on bricklink?  I need some of those for mocs! About how expensive are they?

1 hour ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Jesus Christ that is cheap. And useful, those droid kill tallys will be very useful for CW mocs. Thx. Lol i just found someone trying to sell them for 30 USD.

Edited by F1v3s

Very nice rendition of the Hovertank!

Always been a fan of your work. Built your FO snowspeeder previously, may try to tackle this too. Can't have enough variations of this tank! :thumbup:

I really like it! I wish TLG had made it like this - if they'd made it this size everyone would have bought duplicates. Of course, this only fits two minifigures, but so does TLG's, so it's not an issue. The official one is so blocky - yours is nice and sleek. Great job.

I can not express enough how much I appreciate your moc!  Have you ever done any plans for it? I’d be more than willing to buy them!  The kyber crystal containers are spot on for size as well!  PLEASE tell me there are plans somewhere! Thanks!