Darth Hammy

websites for creating parts list

Just wondering, are there any sites that can be used for lego parts listing? If there are, pls tell me!

thank you

5 hours ago, KamalMYafi said:

I agree! It's great but it sometimes says a colour doesn't exist, so when I import my ldd files, some colours are marked colour error. How to fix this? 

Ps accidentally quoted Gaofar's post. 

38 minutes ago, Gaofar said:

Brickstock

Edited by Darth Stripy

44 minutes ago, Gaofar said:

Brickstock

Haven't tried yet. Thanks for the suggestion. 

5 hours ago, KamalMYafi said:

Tried it. Works well,  but there are a few issues with brick colours. How to know if a brick exists in a specific colour? 

7 hours ago, Darth Stripy said:

I agree! It's great but it sometimes says a colour doesn't exist, so when I import my ldd files, some colours are marked colour error. How to fix this?

Those bricks that are marked "color error" are a known part, but has never been exist in that color in real life. If you want to remove that mark, you just need to change the color into a color that exist in real life. You can simply changed it by clicking the thumbnail, then change the color. Note: The color with zero (0) on the side means that the color hasn't been exist.

7 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Tried it. Works well, but there are a few issues with brick colours. How to know if a brick exists in a specific colour? 

It's simple, if you see a part marked "color error", that means the part has never been exist in real life.

On 6/30/2017 at 7:48 AM, KamalMYafi said:

Those bricks that are marked "color error" are a known part, but has never been exist in that color in real life. If you want to remove that mark, you just need to change the color into a color that exist in real life. You can simply changed it by clicking the thumbnail, then change the color. Note: The color with zero (0) on the side means that the color hasn't been exist.

It's simple, if you see a part marked "color error", that means the part has never been exist in real life.

well that cleared a lot of probs

Hello, everyone! Was not sure where to post my question :blush:  Maybe someone knows which tool can be used for the online shop creation?