When I was thinking about what to build out of set 42065 (RC Tracked Racer) I've got idea to increase its playability by adding blade. So I started building bulldozer. Finished model features blade that allows you to push something. I had to deal with lack of liftarms and pins that led to sacrificing easy access to battery box - if you want to replace batteries you literally have to dismantle almost whole model. In short, it is compact, sturdy, too fast and fun to play with.

1498671212m_DISPLAY.jpg

14986712121_DISPLAY.jpg

14986712132_DISPLAY.jpg

14986712133_DISPLAY.jpg

Very inreresting and clever battery box placement. The only complain is that color sheme is not tipical to dozers but with correct one it would not be valid C model. Again very good moc. :thumbup:

This is a very ingenious, simple yet effective c-model for the set. Amazing work!
I do feel the chimney is a bit flimsy, but I can't think of a way around that given the situation. The fact it's there at all is impressive.

Thank you for your comments.

8 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

I do feel the chimney is a bit flimsy, but I can't think of a way around that given the situation. The fact it's there at all is impressive.

Yes, chimney is not fixed in vertical possition. It bothers me little bit too but I haven't found any other way how to fix it and keep it look good.

1 hour ago, msk6003 said:

Only using 42065?

Wow! I must build this!

Yes, it is built only out of parts from set 42065. I even haven't used any spare part. I plan to make building instructions but it will take some time.