Sign in to follow this  
dathil

AoM: Ginnon Valley(Archery phase one)

While the city of Falconstone keeps expanding, the training camp in the nearby Ginnon Valley is also under constant development.

Ginnon Valley

An archery range has been put up, from which archers and axe throwers can practice hurling their projectiles at targets placed before a wall of straw bales

Ginnon ValleyGinnon Valley

Good use of these fences, and I really like the pathway (exactly the right amount of detailing!). The corner does feel a bit unfinished though...

Overall still a nice build! :thumbup: 

The path is good and I like the little bit of rockwork.  I agree with TitusV the corners are a little unfinished. Good job though. 

Pretty neat wooden lookout platform :thumbup: Nice touch with the straw bales behind the targets :classic:

The target is lovely, and the bales behind it complete the picture. The platform on the rocks is also nice. I think the rocks themselves could use a bit of work (something similar to your tower would have looked better) and the tree also could use some further detailing, as it looks incomplete as it is. I like how you left the corner open to put your tower there, though!

I really like the construction of the wooden platform supported by rock detailing behind.  The character posing is also really dynamic, there are some really nice touches, :thumbup: