Alex

[MOC] - Italian Restaurant - Modular Building

Hi everyone!

Another Moc, another modular building.

This time, I built an Italian Restaurant.

34734941643_e831b638d5_o.png

On the ground floor we have a pizzeria, with take away, fulfilled by 3 scooters.

35376620602_577facda89_o.png

On the first floor there is bar, where customers can relax and enjoy a drink, while they wait for a table in the restaurant. And it is too warm, then can enjoy the balcony view.

35544233395_6ea6b627dc_o.png

Above in the second floor we have the restaurant. One of its regular customers is the Godfather. We can see him along with his mistr… I mean… his niece. Yes, his niece.
In the same table there are two other mafia leaders, protected by two bodyguards.
On the opposite table, two mafia gunman, from a rival family, are plotting something…

35376614302_c962dcc51b_o.png

The big painting in the room is covering a small hideout that the mafia uses to hide guns and money.

35157400610_987a023a71_o.png

On the same floor there is a pantry storage and a kitchen, that has access to the roof.

Those are removable stairs if this building is side by side with a larger one. But if it follows the CC standard, they will fit perfectly as shown in pictures.

35376632702_9dcde818c3_o.png

In the roof there is the owner’s bedroom, with a small greenhouse where he can grow some of the vegetables to use in the restaurant.
And since it is an Italian one… we had to have a “Lady and the Tramp” spaghetti scene.

35376622272_fb380809a7_o.png

I hope you Like it ;)

You can see more photos here:

Superb

I like the ambiance, looks so animated and full of life

The facade is very nice to

+ 1 for the "scoobi's lady and the tramp"

good job

Lovely and interesting exterior but the interior is the real seller here. So many great details to look at!

Well done, especially the interior. You have a great eye for detail and how to realize it in Lego. The 'Spaghetti' scene is brilliant!

I'm really like this build. I think you have done a great job picking up the ambiance I remember of authentic Italian Restaurants in Europe. I love the addition of the patio seating area on the third floor. Well done.

A very interesting building. I like the interior details, the typical red/white checkerboard clothes for a pizzeria and preparation area caught my eye.

You rocked this MOC.  Good job.  Loving the bustling presentation of the interior, it's like something I'd see on Travel Channel.

WOW, great job - congrats! :thumbup:

Did you first build it with LDD or just try and error? Plenty of details especially on the inside - really like the interior. Thank you for sharing.