Sign in to follow this  
JDbricks

[MOC] [WIP] ESB Bounty Hunter scene.

Howdy everyone. 

Just got the Bounty Hunter battle pack yesterday, and I absolutely love it. I wanted a good way to display them, so I made this. 

Still a work in progress, but here's what I have so far. 

(More pictures on my Flickr) 

d928937a-0432-4812-afda-2948fd3db73c

What do ya think? 

Thanks for looking, 

-JD

Edited by JDbricks

I suggest 1x1 black plates on vader's feet to make him taller.  Vader towers above everyone besides IG88 so it makes sense.

Hi.

Changed some stuff. Made it smaller, the other takes up to much space. Added a door to the back, not accurate, but looks better than having an opening. It's taller now, which is more accurate. Some other things are different now as well. Greebling/computers still aren't done. Also need to add a half arch where 4-LOM is, but I'm out of parts for now.

I'm going to take a break from this though, starting to make me mad. When I have more pieces, and patience, I'll finish it. Anyway, here's what I have now. 

35259784700_08e7255973_b.jpg

Thanks for looking,

-JD

Edited by JDbricks
Oh, and thanks @legofives for making my Vader taller. Good idea.

Thanks for taking my suggestion!  I forgot to tell you that you can make vader EVEN taller by adding this piece.  I just have the cape cover the stud.

LEGO - Neck Bracket - Black

P.S. I'm not sure if that piece is compatible with the two part vader helmet (I only own the old one), but it's worth a try I guess.

Wow, I've never thought of that!

Sadly, I don't have a neck brace in black, but I'll have to try that when I do. Thanks ?

I think we're all waiting on the Zuckuss figure to eventually come out so we can build this one haha. Nice job it's looking good. You really don't have much else to go than filling in your detail work. 

You did good on making it smaller. Now indeed some extra greebling details, maybe some changes of gray here and there and you're good to go. Btw by making Vader taller, his cape looks shorter too.

I love these figs too. ".. and I want them alive; no disintegrations! "

Keep going on this. It's going to be a great display. 

23 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

I think we're all waiting on the Zuckuss figure to eventually come out so we can build this one haha. Nice job it's looking good. You really don't have much else to go than filling in your detail work. 

Yes, I really hope we get Zuckuss soon. Thanks. :classic:

22 hours ago, Borex said:

You did good on making it smaller. Now indeed some extra greebling details, maybe some changes of gray here and there and you're good to go. Btw by making Vader taller, his cape looks shorter too.

Yup, working on greebling right now. You're right about the cape, maybe I can make him one, I've got some black fabric. Thanks. :classic:

10 hours ago, Only Sinner said:

I love these figs too. ".. and I want them alive; no disintegrations! "

Keep going on this. It's going to be a great display. 

Thanks dude. :classic:

Very nice display, I wish I had enough space to make something similar. Regarding Zuckuss, I had to built my own version. Not the best solution but it will do until the official minifig is released.

bounty_hunters.jpg

Thanks! 

About Zuckuss, brick built seems a bit jarring for my taste, still cool though. 

How come Dengar has the old torso? 

20 minutes ago, JDbricks said:

How come Dengar has the old torso? 

Only 4—Lom and Bossk are from the latest battle pack. My Dengar was built with separate parts I bricklinked from different sellers. I may have to update Boba's legs at some point, as they seem a bit plain without any printing.

1 hour ago, JDbricks said:

About Zuckuss, brick built seems a bit jarring for my taste, still cool though. 

I wonder if someone could custom mold/3D print a head for LEGO Zuckuss based on this image:

IMG_6271.PNG

@Forresto possibly you, remember this? :wink:

Spoiler

bith_avatar2.jpg