Sign in to follow this  
Sir Stig

The Instituto Superior de Agronomia

34714129663_082a1e1f47.jpg  35356384912_af287a6058.jpg

The devastation Mardier left behind did not only leave the remaining citizens without housing and infrastructure. They even burned most of the crops. There were always fish and lemons, but in order to feed everyone it was dire need of some potatoes and a sprig of parsley. The WGO (White Glove Order) took this important task head on and restored one of burnt out war factories Mardier left behind. It should serve a new role. To bring the people knowledge of the earth and how to make the most nutritious fruits and vegetables. As a result The Instituto de Superior Agronomia (Agriculture School - small cultural microbuild license) was founded in Puerto Desafio. Isla de Victoria would not only become self sufficient, it would be an important resupply haven in the Prio Seas

Aw, yet another cute mircobuild! You Eslandolans have definitely started a school of micro-building with your unique architecture! I love it!!

Very nice micro build! Well designed and implemented. Keep em coming.

Andy D

Another great microbuild. I'm happy to see that all winners try their best to show elaborated builds for their won licenses instead of rushed builds. But I didn't really expect something different. 

The small black windows are a clever detail, also the 1 plate high gaps under the roof.

Very attractive micro building! Wonderful job with the curves on the roofline. I also really like the trees! Good job making the build relevant to the situation, and bringing the White Glove Order to the island. :thumbup:

Very cool micro-build, Sir Stig, some lovely architecture here, especially for so small a scale! :wub:

Another great micro!  Really good job on the tree, and the curves of the building look very nice! :thumbup: