Hello everyone,

first, thank you JBB_777 for this model! Mine is almost finished, but there is a problem with the two front guns and the one in the back. The tires that came in my order (50945, from the partlist on rebrickable) are too small to fit. Or do I have to use more force to get them on?

Also I just wanted to mention that some steps in the instructions seem to be in the wrong order, for example page 26 the two technic liftarms.

Hi there. Just use a lot of force to put the tires on. And yes there might be some errors in the order but as long as you are able to build it its ok in my opinion. Making instructions is not really my idea of fun. Happy bricking 

Edited by JBB_777

6 minutes ago, red_bolt said:

Hello everyone,

first, thank you JBB_777 for this model! Mine is almost finished, but there is a problem with the two front guns and the one in the back. The tires that came in my order (50945, from the partlist on rebrickable) are too small to fit. Or do I have to use more force to get them on?

Also I just wanted to mention that some steps in the instructions seem to be in the wrong order, for example page 26 the two technic liftarms.

Hello, I have built the model, the guns should fit in snugly and be able to be rotated. Perhaps you are using the wrong tire piece? It should look something like this:

Gunship turret by JBB_777

Thanks for the reply! Will try this later. And I can understand your opionon on the instructions :D

Just now, Reaper said:

Hello, I have built the model, the guns should fit in snugly and be able to be rotated. Perhaps you are using the wrong tire piece? It should look something like this:

I'm not at home for the next days, so can't take a picture of the tires. But mine seem way to small in comparison.

It seems, this would be the correct tire? 132-hollow

This one is listed under the compatible tires for 30155

12 minutes ago, red_bolt said:

Thanks for the reply! Will try this later. And I can understand your opionon on the instructions :D

I'm not at home for the next days, so can't take a picture of the tires. But mine seem way to small in comparison.

It seems, this would be the correct tire? 132-hollow

This one is listed under the compatible tires for 30155

That is not the correct tire. THe correct tire is supposed to be far smaller than the wheel, which gets stretched over the wheel. I believe it is this part.

Just now, Reaper said:

That is not the correct tire. THe correct tire is supposed to be far smaller than the wheel, which gets stretched over the wheel. I believe it is this part.

Then maybe the ones I have are the right ones. They're way smaller than the wheel, just couldn't imagine it would fit, but rather tear apart.

You are right Reaper.  It must be the 50951 and should be stretched around the wheel part. Additional tip is to add a little lube to make it move smoothly. 

Hi all. I recently posted a new version of my laati republic gunship. Please check it out at Rebrickable and download instructions for freeLAAI_open_2.jpgLAAI_3D.jpgLAAI_front.jpg

Edited by JBB_777

Neat! Looks to me like you got rid of all the obsolete parts!? Great job.

Years ago, after getting out of my dark ages, I made this midi-scale one and now you've kind of inspired me to update it.

LAATi