Thanks. I created the instructions in MLCAD. Making sub assemblies is not very easy in that tool. I agree there could have been more. I will recount the 1x4 plates again. 

It really looks super cool. The darker parts are nice accents. Maybe you can add some dark gray stickers around the cockpit (I added dark red stripes harvested from other models around the cockpit)

I also considered adding a darker plate in the bottom in the past maybe that works for you as well. In my reference material there are some dark red stripes in the bottom. 

I’ve Decided to replace most of the black on the front nose with dark grey. The circle frames around the turrets will stay black but everything else should change. Im also adding a little more dark grey to the slopes on the wings. The one problem I’m having is the technic wings are not available in the new greys.  So the ones between the front doors stick out.  The only thing I can think of is to replace the arches below in black and make it a stripe of black. 

Once i I get in the new bricks and make the changes I’ll take some better pictures. 

Hey dude really nice gunship! But how much would the whole ship cost if I were to buy the pieces?

Edited by JarJarBonks

I am supercurious. Btw you can find me on instagram. I use jbb_777 there as well. Are you on instagram as well?  I am planning to post your pictures as alternative build on my insta. It would be nice if I could refer to you somehow. 

12 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Hey dude really nice gunship! But how much would the whole ship cost if I were to buy the pieces?

I dont know. You can download the partslist from rebrickable and import it to rebrickable. There it depends where you can buy everything. My guess is that it should be between $100 and $200 depending on how many parts you already have and which stores you select. Also keep in mind that the color of the inside parts does not matter. 

On 8/17/2018 at 9:42 PM, JBB_777 said:

I am supercurious. Btw you can find me on instagram. I use jbb_777 there as well. Are you on instagram as well?  I am planning to post your pictures as alternative build on my insta. It would be nice if I could refer to you somehow. 

I dont know. You can download the partslist from rebrickable and import it to rebrickable. There it depends where you can buy everything. My guess is that it should be between $100 and $200 depending on how many parts you already have and which stores you select. Also keep in mind that the color of the inside parts does not matter. 

Just ordered most of the parts, but part 92911 seems to cost so much! Paid 430 for this and a dropship with at ot, really good deal!

3 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

Just ordered most of the parts, but part 92911 seems to cost so much! Paid 430 for this and a dropship with at ot, really good deal!

Not sure if they still are but I got 92911 ball sockets from lego bricks and pieces far cheaper than brick link. 

On 8/17/2018 at 7:42 AM, JBB_777 said:

Sorry I haven’t posted better pictures yet work went crazy off the rails.  I’ll get them in the next few days. I Don’t do Instagram but when you post just reference my flikr. I’ll get you some pictures. 

2 hours ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

Not sure if they still are but I got 92911 ball sockets from lego bricks and pieces far cheaper than brick link. 

Sorry I haven’t posted better pictures yet work went crazy off the rails.  I’ll get them in the next few days. I Don’t do Instagram but when you post just reference my flikr. I’ll get you some pictures. 

Also where did you get the tires part 50591? Those two parts are all I need

5 hours ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

I am not on flickr. What is your flickr acount? Stormtroopercaptain returns no match. 

38 minutes ago, JBB_777 said:

I am not on flickr. What is your flickr acount? Stormtroopercaptain returns no match. 

Will send you some pics of mine if I get to finishing it :classic:

@JBB_777

final took more pictures of the gunship the lights not the best and I’m still getting the hang of taking pictures of these builds. 

https://flickr.com/photos/161367618@N08/sets/72157664392449027

You can see the dark grey I changed from black on the nose.

Imperial gunship

and an overview. 

Imperial gunship

I am very close to enough parts to build a second one. Once I have two I may do some other changes not sure. I’m thinking of seeing if I can make it look a little more imperial. Not sure yet. 

^^ If you suffer from lack of good indoor lighting, try taking a pic outdoors on some reasonably bright day. It works out quite good.

@stormtroopercaptain I edited your photos a bit. You should be able to see them. 

One comment suggested it should transport death troopers. Death troopers might require a black version as well. 

Death troopers would be cool. I do have a squad of them. I thought about doing a tie reaper for the death troopers. I think I’ll build a little forward airfield with a couple ties for them. Maybe on ryloth. 

Hey man I just got the bricks to build them, might do it over the weekend

14 minutes ago, JarJarBonks said:

Hey man I just got the bricks to build them, might do it over the weekend

Happy bricking ??