Wel thank you as well krisandkris12. Have you seen BEAVeRs blog? The guy is a gifted writer...almost poetic.

Sure :) Big fan of the blog. Btw I have now a second thought remark on the model - not saying it's for certain but the wings seem a hair to short, can it be? I would maybe prolong them by one or two studs.

The LAAI has received some improvements. Added detail in the front door and longer wings with new turrets. 

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1637.JPG

Edited by JBB_777

Hey

Just awesome - so far the best LAATi I have seen. All the details and functions shown in the gif-animation are impressive! I really like the clear smooth look. The new version of the winggunner-cockpits are incredible. Can you move the cockpits or are they fixed in this position?

Greetings Kommander

The turrets are two spheres clamped together around two ball joints. You can rotate them a bit but since they are clamped not very easy. 

Simply stunning. I too have always wanted a Gunship, and I am happy to say that I've just ordered my first ever 7676. Seeing this has inspired me to want to mod it!

Well played! Fantastic creation!

I’ve been working on an imperial version of this gunship for a while now. Switching over to mostly med and dark stone grey.  I now have about 95% of my parts collected up should be putting the last few orders soon. 

Really nice model. I have jus recently purchased mine and I might try to do something like this as well.

Thanks. You can find instruuctions on rebrickable. Maybe a good start for inspiration. Happy bricking. 

I’m just waiting on my last three elements to come in and I’ll be able to start putting together the imperial edition. I’m hoping they get here tomorrow as I have the day off work. 

I swap all the white for either dark or medium stone grey. I did use black some places. I’m going to build it then maybe adjust the color palette once it’s built. 

If all goes well I’ll have pictures this week. 

First off I want to thank jbb_777 for original design and the great instructions. 

I finished the imperial version of the gunship tonight and took some quick pictures. Please forgive the poor picture quality. I just took some quick ones to show it off. I’ll take better ones in the next few days. 

Imperial LAAT/I (gunship) first pictures.Imperial LAAT/I (gunship) first pictures.

I swapped all the white for med stone grey and red for dark stone grey and black for the green and some other parts due to cost. I may add more black or dark stone grey. Please let Me know what you guys think. 

Wow!  This really looks cool. Great job. So nice to see that other people enjoy my design. Glad you picked the newest version of the instruction. Do you have any feedback to improve the instructions by the way?

The instructions are pretty good. The only change I might make is the order of a few things and maybe a few more sub assemblies. But it’s not really needed if you look ahead and think about what your doing. Honestly the changes would be so much work it’s probobly not worth the effort unless the design gets updated again.

The only issue I had was I ran out of 1x4 plates (need 3 more) but I probobly miss counted when I made my pile. 

I thought I was gonna add a lot more of dark grey and black after building it but I really like all the medium grey. What do you guys think?

Again thanks for putting this together the model is super sturdy and looks fantastic. Eventually I’m gonna build a second one to add to my Imperial ground forces. Right now I’ve got to finish my AT-AT.