4 years since my last tatra and a few months since I don´t build for myself so I started with something simple, a 4x4 tatra. My goals are simple, fun, easy to build and robust. The steering in tatras is the funny part to do because is almost impossible to make it perfect, mine it was... but with inverted ackerman steering :laugh: , I can do three things to solve it, leave it this way because it will work, turn the steering but the chassis will be less simple or use the steering I used in my old tatras. The suspension uses rubber bricks and I don´t know yet what motor I will use and neither the look, tatra dakar or t815?.

yIcyaET.jpg?1

WN5CTBl.jpg?1

utYAojT.jpg?1

kBFc9Ce.jpg?1

TTbo2Fc.jpg?1

Great start!

Are rubber bricks really effective?

Ive seen them used but they only seem like they offer two studs travel.

I like this! This is a real compliment since I am usually not fond of Tatra vehicles. It is a very clean design and the suspension solution is genius! I assume that the battery box will fit in the center. Will it be a AAA or LiPo?

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

I putted one XL motor above the rear axle with the battery in the middle, I used 3 24th gears one of them with clutch because my children will break it soon without the clutch, it works fine.