10 minutes ago, TechnicSummse said:

Also the weather is so f***ing bad... its raining for about 1 week now... and it seems the weather will stay like that for the next few days :(

Same here, no good weather. this insight would help others with this issue.

22 hours ago, TechnicSummse said:

First i cleaned the RC-units battery-contacts, and tested it with a pair of pf leds.

did you take them out and cleaned them with vinegar? the battery acid will work its way inside over time if it is not removed fully, and can damage the electrical board.

22 hours ago, TechnicSummse said:

Oh... is this still unmodifed lego now? :D

hehe i do not consider a repair a modification, modification means changing or improving parts. I say great job and must admit i am jealous for that price!

2 minutes ago, Marxpek said:

did you take them out and cleaned them with vinegar? the battery acid will work its way inside over time if it is not removed fully, and can damage the electrical board.

Hmm... i used a screwdriver to scratch it away, and some sandpaper after that.

Sadly you cannot take them out... the contacts can only be removed to the batteries side... but the board is soldered to the contacts from top. So i would need to unsolder the board from the batterybox to be able to remove contacts :(

Should i put some vinegar to it, maybe with a cotton-stick?

Just now, TechnicSummse said:

Sadly you cannot take them out... the contacts can only be removed to the batteries side...

You can take them out, one of my 8366 was in a similar state when i bought it, same issue, and i took them out, fully open it up, then CAREFULLY use a flat screwdriver to push/hammer them out for the other side. i also found little pieces of acid on the board but not enough to do any damage.

Clean any part that got in contact with acid with vinegar and a toothbrush, and soak the batteryconnectors in vinegar. Use very little vinegar on a cloth if you have to clean electrical components on the board. Clean with alcohol after and lightly sand it the battery connectors.

2 battery connectors are wired, i was lucky enough to have no acid on those, but you could solder them off and on after cleaning.

I think it is worth the effort, currents will flow better and your unit will last longer. 

1 minute ago, Marxpek said:

2 battery connectors are wired, i was lucky enough to have no acid on those, but you could solder them off and on after cleaning.

Thats it... i have the problem on exactly those connectors :(

But luckily the bord is clean... its just the connectors. I think i will try it with a cotton stick and vinegar, and see what happens :) Thank you for the hint

well be careful with the vinegar that too eats metal, its kind of fighting fire with fire... alcohol after to remove the vinegar!

Youse two days f the “Indy” body batteries since you are using 4 motors!

My 4 motors are on 1 axle, in an “L” configuration, to keep it narrow!

using regular “old” style 9 volt steering motor, to the paddles output on the radio control unit!