With the war against Mardier concluded, Eslandola quickly fortified its new settlement of Puerto Desafio (at the site of the former Terra Fin Tin) with the construction of Fort Brickwall.

front_angle.jpg

Named for the many great war heroes from the Brickwall family, the protection radius of this royal fortress covers the entire island, as well as Trador and Otoño .

side.jpg

front_qtr.jpg

front.jpg

It was fun building a microbuild royal fortress. I didn't have enough 1x1 gray tiles to finish it off the way I wanted, but I'm still happy with how it came out. All C&C welcome!

Very nice overall shaping on the fort, Capt Wolf, and I see you were still able to get one of your signature turrets in even at this scale! :pir-grin:  Nice job with the (block :pir-laugh:)houses as well, and good to see our fallen heroes duly honored! :pir-classic:

Nice rendition of a fortress at this scale !

I am forseeing some future Brickwall builds flourishing all over the island...:pir-laugh:

A very good job !

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:15 PM, Garmadon said:

Very nice overall shaping on the fort, Capt Wolf, and I see you were still able to get one of your signature turrets in even at this scale! :pir-grin:  Nice job with the (block :pir-laugh:)houses as well, and good to see our fallen heroes duly honored! :pir-classic:

Thanks! My main problem with the barracks and armory were a lack of suitable pieces for windows and such. And of course I had to include the turret. :pir-grin:

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice rendition of a fortress at this scale !

I am forseeing some future Brickwall builds flourishing all over the island...:pir-laugh:

A very good job !

Thank you! The Brickwalls will continue to honored in more builds, I have no doubt.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 4:06 PM, Elostirion said:

Great MOC and very clever cannons.

Thanks! I had this designed in my head for some time.

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Very nice and imaginative! Cannons are indeed shining due to their clever concept 

Thanks! The cannons were a dilemma. I'm glad you both like my solution!

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Great micro build, with a special mention to the bartizan

Thanks! I'm glad you like the bartizan.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:24 AM, Bodi said:

Nice little fort! These slope parts work very well here.

Thank you! And it may be little as a microbuild, but it is quite large as a royal fortress. :pir-grin:

21 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Excellent fort!

All of the Brickwall family will be remembered!

Thank you. Indeed they will. More commemorative Brickwall builds are coming.