Bothan Data Hub
Parting Ways
Surrender Would Have Been An Option
To Catch a Thief
Imperial Detention Center
Prison Life (this build!)
Jail Break (yet to be built)
Battle in the Skies of Coruscant

It took a few hours, but soon MKJoshA and Kale were through processing and had been admitted into Gen-Pop (general population).

SoNE Prison Life

35352314286_6e95b6858b_t.jpg I can't believe you got me stuck in this place!

35352314126_f9ffe32ed6_t.jpg Not here, if they think we know each other this whole mission could be blown!

35352314286_6e95b6858b_t.jpg What mission!?!

But Josh had already walked on past.

SoNE Prison Life

Stormtroopers kept a close eye on everything going on in the prison common room.

SoNE Prison Life

But every now and then the Stormtroopers got distracted. Like when they were watching Tami Ka, a Dathomirian warrior who had proved to be too rough to stay in the women's ward and tough enough to keep any men off her back in the men's ward. It was during these brief moments that Josh shared his mission with Kale.

35352314126_f9ffe32ed6_t.jpg I came here to rescue some Alliance members. They went mission a couple years back and no one knew what had happened. Just recently we received intel that they were being held in this prison facility.

SoNE Prison Life

35352314126_f9ffe32ed6_t.jpg The first is Donnie. He has a reputation of being one of the best ground troops and we need him back.

SoNE Prison Life

35352314126_f9ffe32ed6_t.jpg Next up is Rogue. He was on an intelligence mission when he went missing. We need him and his intel back.

SoNE Prison Life

35352314126_f9ffe32ed6_t.jpg Last is Covi. He's one of our best pilots and our forces haven't been the same since we was captured.

SoNE Prison Life

Now that Kale was in on the plan, he was able to help distract the guards while Josh got in contact with each of the Rebels.

SoNE Prison Life

SoNE Prison Life

SoNE Prison Life

It took a few weeks. But finally everyone had been contacted and all were ready to make their move. Much of prison life was boring as Bantha poodo. But one thing kept the prisoners occupied and that was the Dejarik standings. The prisoner with the highest ranking always had more sway when it came to prison politics.

SoNE Prison Life

On the day of their escape, Rogue was able to mess with the table's programing to allow a low ranking prison to beat the top scoring one. A fight broke out and all the Stormtroopers were running to break it up.

To Be Continued!

Awesome, I've been waiting for this chapter! This to see how the rescue is going, even though we're already spoiled that they will succeed eventually :laugh: Amazing looking prison, too, instantly recognizable as one. 

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Ugh stop the rebel scum!!

Nice build. Does this mean people like @Covi will be building in SoNE again?

They all gave me permission to use their character, but there are no specific plans on them coming back any time soon. I think all 3 of them hope to eventually though!

I really like the prison vibe. You have a lot of those torsos! Cool layout and I like the door with the little visor slot. The only thing I don't love is the tiles with studs as they stand out too much. But overall a really nice build and I think the repetitive walls help keep the focus on the action in the foreground.

Awesome work! I really like this build, especially the cell doors design and the way they protrude. Also enjoyed reading the chapter and the whole prison break/heist vibe with the unique team members. Well done.