MKJoshA

Thrawn Contest Voting Thread

I vote for #11 and #7.

They are all great entries. Excellent work, everybody. Congratulations on a cool contest. :thumbup:

Results are on the first page! But here they are again:

Congratulations to the winners!

In first place we have @Thebeeze111 with entry #6: Stolen Kyber. He wins 75105 Millennium Falcon

In second place we have @LucasLaughing with entry #7: The Serpent and the Bird. He wins 75140 Resistance Troop Transport

In third place we have @naugem with entry #13: The Hidden Enemy. He wins 75152 Imperial Assault Hovertank

Fourth place was only 1 vote away from tying for third! Congratulations @Umbra-Manis! You win the consolation prize of a Clone Trooper Lieutenant

All winners, place PM me your name, address, and phone number so TLG can send you your prize!

Congrats to the winners and to the rest of the contestants. I had a lot of fun designing my entry for this contest.

Kind of odd that the last Asogian didn't win anything - it had such a phenomenal story and dialouges.  But with so many great entries I guess everyone would have deserved a Millennium Falcon :grin:

Thank you all! Great job to everyone. I was really pulling for #2 as well, it was very well done!

I'd hoped #2 would win too.... But then I did build it :laugh::laugh:!! Seriously though, there were so many good entries and the winners are all well deserved.... Well done to everyone who took part!! Now when's the next contest? :grin:

21 hours ago, greg3 said:

I'd hoped #2 would win too.... But then I did build it :laugh::laugh:!! Seriously though, there were so many good entries and the winners are all well deserved.... Well done to everyone who took part!! Now when's the next contest? :grin:

9 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Congrats to all winners! How about thinking on the next contest? 

The next contest will be next May, Keep an eye out for it then!